The Girl From Last Night... Again

Začít od začátku

Also, she could distinctively remember this conversation taking place;

"I should probably take you home," Korra said breathlessly, her entire face covered in Asami's lipstick.

"Ooooh," Asami said with a flirtious smirk, "are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"You wish." Korra laughed. "You're way too drunk for that."

"Speak for yourself, princess," Asami played with Korra's shirt, allowing her hands to slide beneath Korra's shirt, "I'm good, trust me."

"Nah," Korra waved her off, though her blush gave her away, "no way city girl, I'd like you to remember our first.... well, second time."

"Boooo!" Asami whined. "You're no fun."

Korra laughed. "C'mon, let's get you home safe."

Asami blushed hard once her flashback faded away. Korra was looking at her weird, which made sense given that they've been talking about their night together and out of nowhere Asami started blushing.

"What?" Korra asked, eyes squinting in suspicion. "What happened then?"

"Oh, nothing much." Asami automatically lied. "You were just really sweet and walked me home so that I'd get here safe."

"Aha." Korra didn't seem to buy it. "Than why are you blushing?"

"It's just really hot in here," Asami made up an excuse on the spot.

"Suuuure." Korra said skeptically.

"Believe whatever you want, I'm telling the truth." Asami shrugged, she used to think she was a good liar since she was in the closet for twenty seven years, but as it turns out her dad never bought her act. So, she was a little nervous that Korra might figure out she was bluffing.

"Look at the time!" Asami exclaimed before Korra could say anything, "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to kick you out but I have a project submission tommorow and I have to get to work!"

"Tommorow's Saturday," Korra said.

"Oh, you know what I mean." Asami waved her off immediately. "On Monday, I don't count the weekends as days."

"What a sad life you live," Korra deadpanned.

"Do I need to get you a cab?" Asami asked, ignoring her.

"Nah, I'll get by." Korra shrugged, standing up and straightening her clothes. That's when Asami noticed the very red lipstick stain the girl had on her neck, and immediately she jumped to her feet and cleaned it up using her thumb, earning herself an odd glance from Korra.

"Uhhh, okay..." Korra said, weirded out. "I'm gonna... go now."

"See you later." Asami barely managed to get out.

Korra gave her a small nod before actually turning to leave. As she did, Asami collapsed backwards onto her bed burying her face in her palms. She only had a single thought in her mind, and it was of how badly she fucked this up.

The things is, that she wasn't sure whether she was feeling that way because of her night with Korra, or because of that morning. She didn't know if she was upset about them getting along, or disappointed that they didn't go any further.

Something was completly fucking wrong with her. It was like she was in a constant battle of wills, and she kept winning and losing in both departments consistently.

Well, it's official; Asami Sato had gone fucking insane.

She pulled herself to a standing position rubbing sleep out of her eyes as she marched to the living room. As she got there, she noticed that Korra left her jacket on the couch. Involuntarly, her hand moved forward and snatched it, pulling it close nuzzling her face to it. Korra's smell was still stuck to it, and Asami's instinct ordered her to wear it throught the day, so that the familiar, soft smell would act as her shield. Asami's reaction startled her, because she never was this girl. She never craved someone else's warmth and familiarity. Never has ever found comfort in wearing a partner's clothes, no matter how much she liked that person. She felt like a lovesick teenager, she felt pathetic.