CH. 40

Two weeks would have passed since your entire family has reunited. Things were peaceful each day going to class, training for the vytal festival, and spending time with your girlfriends. One day during training the author would pop into existence in front of your team scaring you all as you fell back onto the floor.

(F/N): W..What the hell!?!?

The author chuckles looking back as he smirks

Iccrio: What? You should expect this kinda shit at this point? We're 40 chapters in alright.

(F/N): T...True… you have a good point about that… Regardless where the hell have you been? The last chapter beore these recent two was posted months ago!?

One of the authors eyebrows would twitch as he sighs snapping making lightning strike right next to you as you it startled you.

Iccrio: We won't talk about that alright?... Regardless there's something I want to do for you to help you train for the festival.

Curious to what the author was talking about you would stand up gently raising an eyebrow in confusion.

(F/N): What are you talking about?

The author sighing would snap his fingers once again but this time a portal would appear. A figure appearing as the portal closed leaving a man with medium length teal hair. Their left eye being purple color with their right eye being a Hazel color. Wearing a white hoodie covered with a black top. The man a bit curious would take a look around recognizing their surroundings but felt like a stranger in the place they found themselves in.

 The man a bit curious would take a look around recognizing their surroundings but felt like a stranger in the place they found themselves in

???: This is Beacon?… But… I have a feeling it isn't my "Beacon" is it?

Iccrio: Well I summoned you here Eryk and you are right saying this isn't your quote on quote "Beacon" This would technically be an alternate universe or timeline to you.

The man who the Author called "Eryk" would nod seeming to understand pretty quickly as You and Eryk looked at the man in confusion.

(F/N): W-Wait… so that man's name is Eryk?…

Eryk: As in my name Eryk Kyle?…

The man and the Author slowly nodded before the Author sighed scratching the back of their head

Iccrio: Yeah I know that is probably confusion as the name did originate from this fanfic. But I use it for one of my main major ocs so I get the confusion.

Eryk?: Yeah I'm getting pretty confused myself and I'm not from around here… so I guess you can call me Itsuki?

The man would look at the author looking for confirmation as the author would nod snapping his fingers before pointing at the man.

Iccrio: Yeah that'll do as I do tend to swap you and Itsuki's names a bit depending on settings and such. So calling you Itsuki will do.

Itsuki would nod smiling before taking another look around.