Card states

T.P:7

L.P:700

Ability:In sheep's clothing

If the roll landed over a 5 Lambatim tactful bleed out your pants Foundation Point by 500 depending on how high the role her turn as long that Cards in play.

Then Gwen roll again with her other Peloton and landed on 18 Edgar Road 12 results his remaining Peloton losing 6 life points.

-Turn three-

Edgar draw and finally got some tribute points after a good role of 19 and summon one of his dogs and make a roll and so did Gwen but Lambatin made a vicious B When the Roll landed on a 19 does destroying the dog resulting in 19 Foundation points taken from him per turn which will be 1200 per turn then it Gwen's turn and start by placing another peloton and out another of Edgar with on the landed roll of 15 giving Gwen the total of 29 trigger points more than enough to summon Shepherd Ram Priestess Maria.

Card states

T.P:10

L.P:200

Ability:healing the heard.

If the roll landed on a 10  life points will be added to a champion or paltan but if it's over 10 and on a Peloton the remaining member will be added to your trivia points.

Then Gwen rolls to activate Maria's ability landed on the 11 and heals the Peloton resulting in one tribute point in return.

-turn four-

Then Edgar plays a spell card self tribute

Card states

T.P3

Ability: when this card is played on can discard many Peloton cards in your hand with 10 GB points for card and return or roll to sacrifice one on the field to get how much on the landed roll.

Edgar play two simultaneously first to get through each of your points with a three pelton's in hand then roll up 12 to summon the priest Mage Arthur Fate

Card states

T.P:40

L.P:8000

Ability one: righteous hammer

If the roll Lennon on a perfect 22,000 points of damage would be inflicted upon your opponents champion with another role.

Ability two: releasing the hounds

If two or more Shepherd dogs are on the field they will Attack One champion card If the roll is over 10.

Then Edgar roll a five and Gwen roll a ten.

Then by the luck of the draw Gwen pull out the card she need take out another of Edgar Pelicans with the Lantus vial of 20 use Maria's on the other was a brother team giving the total of 33 trigger points that's more than enough to summon Gilda Silver Wings but when she puts her card on the Halo player no one other than Gwen see that she's surrounded by cold like feels like she descending to where she wanders when she landed into what seems to be a dark room with a light at the end green hear some commotion outside but when she's about to get outside she caught a glint of Gilda in the mirror on her right and then she now realize she is Gilda herself.