Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost

Começar do início

Driver: Kaigan! Edison! (Electrical voltage crackle) Elec! Hirameki! Hatsumei-oh~! (Electricity buzzing)

Captain Marvel: Don't turn your backs on him. He needs you.

Batman: That's why we're here, Carol.

(Inside Cellblock C, a group of jump-suited men are marching in a line, watched by Red Hood and Starfire. A doctor checks a list on a clipboard as they walk by him. But one prisoner stops and knocks the clipboard out of the doctor's hands.)

Prisoner 00888: Doc, what are they gonna DO to us?! Where we going?! (When the doctor doesn't answer, Prisoner puts him in a chokehold) I ain't goin' nowhere till you tell me what's happening!

Red Hood: (points his gun at Prisoner 00888) GET BACK IN LINE!

(Everyone stops in their tracks as they see Red Hood pointing his weapon, and Starfire's eyes glowing green as the prisoners give him a wide berth.)

Starfire: You heard him Now! Get back in line! (her hand glows) NOW

(Prisoner 00888 drops the doctor, who scrambles out of the way as Spider-Man approaches.)

Spider-Man: Good work, Red Hood and Starfire.

(Suddenly, The Bat-Family (except for Robin) drops in through the skylight and lands in between The Regime members and the prisoner. While Starfire is shocked, Spider-Man and Red Hood don't seem surprised.)

Starfire: Dick?

Nightwing: So it's true. You joined them.

Spider-Man: Two minutes!

(The guards lead the now-very-compliant prisoners out of the room as they know the members of the Regime and Insurgency are about to throw down.)

Ghost: You're better than this, Parker

Red Hood: You just don't get it, do you? These inmates are irredeemable. They're thieves, rapists, murderers! Like the Joker!

Starfire: Jason is right. That's the problem with fighting for truth and justice, Dick. The battle never ends!

Nightwing: And executing them will end it, Kori?! First Joker, now this...when does it stop?

Spider-Man: When there's no more crime. When people can live without fear! We want the same thing, guys...

Batman: I wanted to kill my parents' murderer. I could have. (Robin sneaks behind a pillar) But that's not the life they wanted for me. And it's not the life Mary Jane would want for you.

Spider-Man: Don't you put that on me! (clenches his fist)

(They look face-to-face, eye-to-eye...and Spider-Man doesn't notice that Batman is holding an Anti-Venom symbiote.)

Spider-Man: An anti-venom symbiote?

Batwoman: To DULL your powers. You need to stop. Take time to grieve before it's too late.