Chapter 1: Kamen Rider Ghost

Start from the beginning

Ghost: Maybe you don't see, but you and Spider-Man are both wrong.

(Then the Bat-Family manages to land safely, except for Robin.)

Batman: Your glider skills need work.

Robin: Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

Ghost: He wasn't asking anything, okay?

(They proceed without noticing Robin glaring at Kamen Rider Ghost.)

(Kamen Rider Ghost is seen in his Musashi Damashii, knocking two Regime Soldiers with a double slash strike, and then Batman checks on them.)

Batman: Good work, Daniel. Let's get moving. Dick, you and the rest check the loading docks.

(As they do it, Batman and Kamen Rider Ghost heaf for the front doors. But out of them comes Captain Marvel, who looks at them with sheer anger.)

Captain Marvel: Here to help, Daniel and Bruce? (kicks gate off hinges)

Batman: Yes. To keep you and Parker from making a terrible mistake.

Captain Marvel: (approaching the duo) NONE of us wanted this. But the Joker forced our hand. New York changed the world. Now WE have to change with it.

Ghost: Not like this!

Captain Marvel: Of all people, I thought YOU and Bruce would understand!

(Captain Marvel is akin to certain superheroes in strength. But Kamen Rider Ghost had his drive which grants him near-equal strength and invulnerability. Both are accomplished fighters, though. In the end, Kamen Rider Ghost wins out over the Half-Kree)

Ghost: Now, Batman.

(Batman grabs the Lasso of Truth he "borrowed" from Wonder Woman, as Captain Marvel gets up, he lassos her.)

Batman: I need you to tell me the truth! Where is he?!

Captain Marvel: Cellblock C.

Ghost: Alright.

(Kamen Rider Ghost grabs the Edison Ghost Eyecon and inserts it in his driver.)

)