chap. 10 | malewife?

OH MY GOD BEFORE WE START I AM IN LITERAL TEARS RN

OH MY GOD BEFORE WE START I AM IN LITERAL TEARS RN. IF YOU GUYS READ THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (if u haven't then what are you waiting for 😄) I LITERALLY SAID THAT Y/N MADE THE BOW WITH THE HELP OF IWAIZUMI CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE NAME OF THE BLACKSMITH IN INAZUMA. WELL HIS NAME IS HAJIME NOT IWAIZUMI I LITERALLY GOT CONFUSED WITH HAIKYUU'S IWAZUMI HAJIME IM CRYING. & yes i plan on keeping that dumb mistake to show how incredibly stupid i am. on with the story 😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So all in all, the three of us stuck together for the remainder of the day. We caught up, talked about everything and nothing, but mostly about their battle with the Tenryou Commission.

"So Kazuha, Gorou, how did you two become friends anyway?"

I was just so curious since I wasn't there to fight alongside them.

They glance at each other with a knowing look.
"I guess you could call us fighting partners. From a while back." Kazuha says with a content smile.

"Your sister somewhat brought us together, as she notified Kazuha and Beidou that we were in a battle and the resistance needed assisting a couple of times." Gorou says with a hand on his head.

"If only I was there to help you guys out, my cryo shurikens might've been helpful but of course I was too busy hiding out in my tiny house to make sure my vision was secure." I sarcastically say, rolling my eyes.

Kazuha and Gorou laugh with me, and before we knew it, the sun was setting right before our eyes.

With the orange, pink and yellow sky, it was the picture perfect place.

While the two of them admire the sky's colors, I whip out my Kamera from my bag, I attempt to flash a picture of the three of us with the sunset in the background.

"Guys flash a pose or something! I want a picture of the three of us for memories. Oh and I'm gonna do a peace sign, so don't copy me!"

Kazuha and Gorou in the back ruffle each other's head but I suppose it works.

This'll be a keepsake photo of us thats for sure.