The Hide and Seek

Everyone were busy in chatting before playing the game.

Grace gets up from her place and goes near william where he was sitting alone.

"Why her?" She asks him out of the blue, william turns his head to her and looks at her while smirking mischievously.

"Sit down" william tells as he points his hand to the chair beside him, grace slowly sits beside him fixing her eyes on him.

"Now tell me, why in the holy world do you want to play with her?" Grace asks him seriously.

"I wanted to play with her so that others can get a practice" william states as he looks at her.

"Practice?" Grace tilts her head quizzically

"Practice to escape from this orphanage, without the mother finding us, mother has cctv cameras all around the orphanage and also in the garden. She can find us anytime, anywhere she wants"

"So with the help of this hide and seek we can practice on how to get out simple as it is, I'm already good at hiding and managing the mother so you guys are the one who should master this game, understand?"

William asks grace as he looks at her dead serious in the eyes

'he suprises me every single time with his intelligence' grace thinks in astonishment

"Yea I understand, I hope others can master this game" grace replies to him

"But don't need to strees it cause I've been making them play this game before you even came into this orphanage" william exclaims as he gets up from his chair

William goes near grace's ear by her side, she suddenly flinches by his action

"Let's practice...grace" william whispers to her, he takes his head away from her while smirking.

William turns around and starts to walk towards the others, grace just sits in her place speechless.

The kids and the mother were  standing in a group at the front of the hallway while looking at eachother.

"So I'm gonna be the seeker and you all can hide at the count of 20 ok kids?" The mother asks everyone, they all nods as a yes excitedly.

Mother goes near a wall and starts to count the number out loud.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"

As the mother was counting everyone were already in their hiding spot, hiding from the mother.

But grace didn't really hide so she was searching at the upstair's second floor.

but as she was walking around in the second floor she analysis all the cctv cameras placed in the second floor

'wow expectedly there are a lot of them surrounding in here but for now I have to find a hiding spot tho and I can't find atleast one of them'

She searches everywhere to hide and finally finds one at last

"Ah found it" grace goes in the end of the hallway, she spots a balcony and goes near it to hide in it

But as she enters the balcony grace suddenly sees someone's back facing her crouching at the corner of the balcony