🍎Vil Schoenheit x Reader: How Cute~🍎

REQUESTED BY: @GamerNeko5

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Hmm? Hello dear, how are you?" I walk into the room of my lover feeling stressed. I was having a terrible day and i swear i'd be popping a vain soon.

I lied down beside him on the bed, releasing a sigh of annoyance. Vil chuckles.

"Who do i need to poison?" He jokes. I smile slightly. "The first years." I snorted. Vil pats my head. "I'll take care of it, at least both of us can agree now that they're annoying." He comments.

We both get closer to each other, hugging the life out of ourselves. Ah...God, finally i can have peace. I don't even remember how i managed to date THE Vil Schoenheit. But i swear his confession must have been the most awkward one ever.

~Flashback~

Third Person's P.O.V

Vil sighed, making his way through the crowded hallways. Another day, another anxiously assumed rejection. He had been trying to get (Y/N)'s attention for weeks. He had already planned confessing tomorrow, and was absolutely nervous.

"Why does this potato make me feel like this..?" He mutters, pink tinting his cheeks. Walking into his room silently, he plans to practice his lines before he confesses his feelings. Because well...you know, he doesn't want to stumble on his words doesn't he? Vil takes a deep breath.

"Okay, let's do this." He mutters. His eyes skim through the paper slowly before finally speaking.

(Y/N), who happens to have walked in at the wrong timing, sees Vil sitting down and smiles.

"Vi-" She was about to speak until he interrupts her with his speech.

"(Y/N), potato, i like you a lot. I never had the chance to tell you this because i was stubborn. I wish i had the courage to say this before, i really do. I hope you don't love someone else just yet, so please listen to me. I never want to let someone like you go because you were the only one who made me feel special...happy. I wanted to believe i had a chance with you, that's what always kept me going. If you don't feel the same then...forget i said any–"

"I love you too."

Vil stops in his tracks, his eyes widened as he looks up to see you with a bright smile.

"(Y/N)..."

~Flashback Ended~

That's all i really remembered from it. Though i gotta admit, it was really funny.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Vil sighs. I snorted, looking away from his face.

"Oh nothing~ you were very cute during your first confession, Vil."

All i remember after saying that was getting smacked.

Sorry this took so long- and that it's short. I'm a pea brain now when it comes to oneshots 😃