"Idol School" (TWST FF)

Mhm, you read that title correctly. I'll just explain it here so the description on the bed won't be too long!

So basically, what i was thinking is to make (Y/N) a very popular idol. Like, she's worldwide known in Twisted Wonderland, and in her world as well.

(Y/N) is going to be the polite, kind idol but she would be kind of neutral and silent at times too. So, she kind of has in mixed personality where she's stuck in between things, something like that.

On the Pomefiore Arc, during the VDC, i will have to change many things because the idols do have a big role in this, because of performing on stage and all.

There will also be a small chapter, to show (Y/N)'s overblot incase you want to see it.

But a short peek of (Y/N)'s backstory, she was very small when she witnessed her own family get killed infront of her. And she also lost many friends when middle school came, which is why to bring her justice back, she became an idol to get friends and fans, and make her family proud.

And well, that's all i can summarize. Well, vote if you like the idea. I can also accept suggestions in the further progress of the story, i'll upload chapter 1 in a few hours!

I promise that book with have frequent updates because i don't want readers to wait too long! :)