🌊A Siren's Voice - Octavinelle x Singer! Reader🌊

A/N: This is the 1st oneshot in this book, you can call me Angel or just author-chan! Now, here we go~ 😊❤️ also, you'll be a 2nd year in here ^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Good morning, (Y/N)." Azul greeted you, sitting down on his seat as the bell rung. You smiled at him. "Hello, Azul." You greeted back. Arriving at Night Raven College, you had been taken into Octavinelle by the Magic Mirror.

Seeing that you were quite interested in learning about species and different animals living in the water, Azul, and the Leech Twins took a big interest in you. Not to mention, you were a really good singer. You liked to spend most of your time near Ramshackle, an abandoned dorm you discovered while walking around school one day, singing without any interruptions and just surrounded by nature overall.

"Morning, Pups. Settle down now, let's get classes started." Crewel walked into the classroom, as the students immediately stopped talking and behaved.

+Time Skip+ (After Class)

It was now the end of Alchemy Class, Crewel dismissed everyone as all prepared to leave the classroom. You looked around, trying to spot your younger friends, Ace and Deuce. However, your searching was interrupted by the Leech Twins.

"Oya? Hello there, (Y/N)." Jade spoke up, earning your attention. Floyd, who was beside him, wanted to jump at you and squeeze you until Jade's hand held him in place. "Jade...! I wanna squeeze the lil' shrimp~" Floyd whined. You smiled at him. "Hey, guys. Um...have any of you seen Ace and Deuce? I can't find them anywhere.." You said.

"Oh, i apologize. I haven't seen them either. But Azul wanted to ask if you would like to come over Mostro Lounge, after school? We'd appreciate it." Jade replied back to you, with a polite smile. You of course, wanted to come but wasn't so sure if you were free at the moment. After all, the bird bitch- Ehem, Crowley always made you do many things, being the school's only therapist and all.

"Okay, i'll see if i can make it." You said, as they nodded in understanding. "Alright, Shrimpy~ Bye!" And with that, the twins left you alone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

School had now ended, and all were going back to their respective dorms. It seemed that Crowley was giving you a day off today, and so you immediately went to Monstro Lounge.

"(Y/N), i'm glad you could come." Azul was the first to notice you. He ushered you inside, your hand brushing against his for a second, flustering him greatly. "Of course i made it~" Accepting the drink he gave you, you took a sip, savoring the sweet taste. "I wouldn't miss spending time with you, after all." You added. He smiled shyly at you, still blushing from the contact you had.

"Well, um, i have a favor to ask you." Azul said. You raised an eyebrow at him. Well, you'd definitely say no if he wanted to make a contract with you-

"I would like you to sing for us here in Monstro Lounge."

Your mind went blank. What? You? Perform? Oh yea, that's a no. You ain't doing this just to lure more students to come into Mostro Lounge. However, Azul was stubborn and pleaded for you to do it. 'Fuck, i hate those puppy eyes.' You thought, sweating profusely at the look Azul was giving you. Who knew he actually looked this cute.