🍎Don't Leave Me - Vil Schoenheit x Suicidal! Reader🍎

A/N: Here's another one~ I'm trying my best to update daily since i only have 4 subjects in my home school curriculum, let's go! Slight Angst and reader overblotting ahead ^^
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~Third Person's P.O.V~

He didn't understand.

Why were you so kind to other people? Why did you care so much for them? It made Vil sick to think that someone like you would end up in NRC. Your stuck up personality belonged to RSA, along with that dumb rival of his that he despised, Neige LeBlanche.

And you were sorted in Pomefiore? Wow. His day couldn't have gotten worse. He sighed. Running a hand through his hair, Rook chuckled upon seeing his Dorm Leader looking so aggravated.

"What is the problem, Rui Du Poison~? Is the gentille fille* disturbing you again?" The hunter asked with a slight smile. Vil rolled his eyes, obviously looking displeased. "Hush, Rook. I don't understand why she would be sorted into NRC, anyway. Someone like her, in a school filled with villains? That's unnatural." Vil replied, Rook smiled wider at his friend.

" Oh~ Rui Du Poison, don't judge a book by it's cover, there is always a reason for everything."

~Time Skip~

After classes, you started packing up your stuff as you stood up from your chair. Today was the day. You looked around the class seeing very little students around the corner here and there. Good. There would be a low chance that anyone would find you up in the rooftop, then. NRC was quite a depressing school in your case. Students pushing each other in the hallways, bullying, and not to mention, overblots.

You were targeted mostly for the bullying part though. You were seen as...oblivious and quite vulnerable. This led others to think it would be easy taking advantage of you, then. 'What's wrong with caring for other people? Shouldn't you be thankful they're always there to help you?' was what you often thought. You were quite sure that no one needed you here. They can solve their problems and overblots on their own.

After all, they always pushed you away, did they not?

The hurtful words you received everyday, it always ruined the mood honestly. You disliked and hated how they mistreated you like this. You wanted them to stop. But of course, things don't always go your way, doesn't it?

It was already painful just thinking about it. The gut-wrenching feeling slowly ate your happiness away, replacing your mind with and emotions with only despair, sadness, and hatred towards yourself. It was enough to make you loose hope completely. Walking out of the classroom and out through the hallways, you ignore the voices whispering around you and arrived at the staircase. "..Should i really do this?" You said with a low tone, your eyes glued to the floor.

And you, for the first time in weeks, smiled again.

Yes, of course you should. You aren't needed. You belonged nowhere here. Twisted Wonderland was indeed a very Twisted World indeed. With each step, your breathing became ragged. You were already starting to suffocate because of all the heaviness hidden in your black heart. Why? Why did this have to happen?

Fuck it. Fuck everyone. Fuck everything.

Feeling as if your head started to become lighter, your hands ghosted over the railing. It seems like no one was even bothering to help you, hell, no one was even in the area. "I wish..." You spoke up, looking at the sky. "I wish to disappear. No one even appreciates me at all. Nobody even pays attention to me anymore, i just wanted to help...so they won't realize if i just disappear, right?!" You shouted the last part, as little by little, tears slowly blurred your vision, as it all came out by the second.