🌹Just A Friend..? - Trey Clover x Reader🌹

A/N: Aight, get ready for some friendzoning-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++

~Third Person's P.O.V~

Trey was your childhood friend, along with Riddle and Che'nya.

Honestly, you were pretty glad to have a friend like him. He was calm, smart, and even handsome.

You loved being around him, and he did too of course. The only problem was...

You were dense.

Yep, that's right.

You see here, Trey liked you a lot. He didn't just want to friends. He wanted you. So badly. But your dense mind couldn't process it sadly. And so, he was stuck. He didn't know how to tell you.

~At Heartslabyul~

"Hello, (Y/N)." Trey greeted you with a smile as he led you inside the dorm. You both met up today to make some tarts. After all, baking together was considered as your bonding time with him.

You tied your hair in a ponytail with a white ribbon (sorry if your hair is short again-), and put on a pink apron with white letters saying 'kiss the chef'.

"Let's get started." He said.

~Time Skip Because I Don't Know How To Make Tarts :)~

You and Trey were almost finished making the dessert. All that was left was the put the freshly cut strawberries.

Trey handed you a bowl of sliced strawberries, as you took it and put it on the table.

You both were awfully silent while doing the finishing touches for the tart.

Too silent.

"..." Trey awkwardly stood beside you, his lips forcing to twitch into a smile as you were focused on putting the strawberries on top.

"Aaaand~...There!" You smiled brightly, admiring the work of art you both created.

Trey looked at the tart, and honestly, he admits he's impressed.

"Great job, (Y/N)." He told you, patting you on the head making you giggle.

"Thanks, Trey~ You're such a good friend!" You replied, causing him to freeze.

A friend.

That's all you thought of him.

...Right?

"H-Hey, are you alright?" You slowly waved a hand across his face trying to get his attention. He still wasn't moving. Then he began shaking, causing to get more worried.

"Trey!" You shouted. He seemed to have gotten surprised, and snapped out of it. "Yes, (Y-Y/N)?" He looked down at you with a forceful smile.

You sighed. "Are you alright? Seriously, why do you always turn into a stone whenever i call you my friend? You are, aren't you?" You pointed out. He stared at you for a while.

Then began tearing up.

He shook his head fast, making sure the tears were unnoticed by you. Sadly, it wasn't. "It's just that...(Y/N), why can't you tell? I like you so much, you know? No, i don't just like you..i love you." He confessed, causing you to be taken aback. Oh— So THAT'S why he's been acting weird.

You blinked once.

Then twice.

A big smile enveloped your features as you gave him a slight push. He looked confused. "I love you too, silly!" You snorted at him, and laughed loud enough for Ace and Deuce to come into the kitchen. "What's going on-?" Deuce was cut off to see Trey and  you embracing each other like it was the end of the world.

"Ohh...i get it!" Ace suddenly exclaimed. But both of you ignored him. "Yeah, let's just leave these two new lovebirds be." Ace joked, dragging Deuce away as he both let you and Trey have your own moment.

*Cough* Not without taking a picture *Cough*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++
Word Count: 585

Probably one of the shortest since i'm kind of lazy today but i have to finish one more request so bye~! ❤️