My mom rose her hand and suddenly formed the sharp point of the spear she just broke. Before I could react, my mom suddenly appeared in front of me. She aimed the broken spear towards the side of my face. My spear quickly blocked her spear, my mom sluggishly threw a punch at my face. I take a step back and use Wind's Cannon on the side of her arm. The wind did nothing to her as she took a step forward and tried kicking at my stomach.

My spear's shaft slammed into her stomach, my spear twirled in midair. The sharp point of my spear slashed the bottom of her chin before flying through her neck. A huge, clean hole was left in her neck. The hole quickly sealed itself shut without a single drop of blood coming out. My mom looked at me with a glare as the spear turned around and aimed for the back of her head.

My mom turned around, she took a glance at my spear. Before my spear could touch my mom, it disappeared mid-air. My mom turned back towards me. She dropped the broken half of the spear. I suddenly felt a sharp pain run up and down my spine. My hair was suddenly yanked back. Before I could comprehend what was happening, my mom suddenly appeared in front of me. She swiftly swept my feet from out under me. I caught myself with the wind before I could fall. My mom quickly followed it up with a kick to the stomach with her left foot. I hunched over her foot with spit flying out of my mouth. She put her foot down, her right foot suddenly found itself in my sides. I grit my teeth and transformed my earring into its sword form.

I widely swing my sword at her shoulder, my mom put her foot down. I widened my eyes as Winter Rose was suddenly in her hands. My mom easily overpowered me and pushed my sword to the side. I use my other hand and take out my pistol. I press the gun to my mom's stomach and pull the trigger. My mom stared sighed loudly before she dropped my spear and took a step back. The smoke around us disappeared

The bullet hole in her stomach fixed its self in a second. I put my gun in my Inventory and use the wind to retrieve my spear. I return my sword into its earring form and put my spear into my Inventory. My mom pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.

"All these opportunities, all these options, and all you could do are rely on the wind and mediocre weapons." My mom said with frustration. I held my side and tried catching my breath.

"What's wrong with using the Wind?" I said through gritted teeth. My mom started walking towards me, she lifted her hand as a sharp piece of ice glided across my skin underneath my chin. I felt blood drip down my chin as she turned around.

"There's nothing wrong with it if wasn't the only god damn thing you use!" She turned back around and jammed her finger into my chest. Her nail went straight through my chest with ease. "You don't even know- what do you call it? Inventory? You can't even use that properly!" She said as she paced around. She turned to me and glared at me with murderous intent. "How is it that I can use a power I'm borrowing from someone else, better than you, who was born with it."

I bite my tongue and avoid her gaze. Did Nuxiel tell her about the boxes? But it feels like she knows something about Inventory. I thought this power this given to me when I got these boxes, but she said I was born with it. But how can she borrow a power?

"That damn system gives you all these advantages and yet you haven't taken advantage of anything? I don't know why Nuxiel even bothers with you." My mom said with a sinister tone. A huge smile appeared on her face as she leaned in closer towards me. "I know your mom would be disappointed in you." I stared at her with a confused expression as she began to walk away. She looked over her shoulder with a smile. Her eyes scanned my confused expression with delight. "I know you saw the journal in my room when you and those demigods visited Chicago. You read a bit of you didn't you?" She turned around and smiled. "It's pretty obvious that the notebook was used as a way to communicate." I glared at her as she kept on smiling. "I thought you would've noticed, especially since we look nothing alike. Our skin tones, our eyes, our facial structures. Even if you didn't notice, I thought you would've found out after meeting your dad at least." I stared straight into her eyes.