chapter 2

Pov of lacriox

Back on earth in the capital of the empire lacriox can be seen looking over the city as a military parade is being shown around the city for the celebration of the empires birth with many of their advanced weapons being paraded in the sky and streets.

"One would think ruling over an entire planet would be fun and filled with riches, but don't tell you about the amount of boredom after exploring everything the world has to offer." I say to my self.

The only thing I have to keep myself occupied is the endless amount of paperwork I have to do since zolya would give me that look if I didn't do it stating "you always end up causing trouble when you try to end your boredom."

Like what does she want me to do. After living for over 200 hundred years you kind of meet what the world has to offer for you since nothing happens here. It's just the same old things every year.

But things are about to change. A knock on the door interrupts my train of thought.

"Come in." I say.

As the door opens a man walks in before bowing.

"Your majesty serah has come back with the results with the gate project and wishes to speak with you along with general cutter." He states.

"Alright tell them I'll be on the way in a few minutes." I state.

"As you wish your majesty." He says

With that he leaves the room leaving me thinking to myself

I look back towards the city overlooking the empire that was created by my people with my hands behind my back.

"I hope she has brought good news about the project. This gate will allow our people to not go beyond the stars but a different world." I say in wonder.

With that in mind I turn around and walk out the door as two men guarding the room stands at attention.

(Just the armor and the gun)

"Where too your majesty."

"The communication tower. We've got news on that project I started years ago." I say walking off with both guards following closely behind.

"With all do respect your majesty, but I still don't think this is a good idea to open a portal to another world. This could cause unforseen consequences if let's says another species more advanced then us was to come out that gate." He states in worry.

I let out a huff of breath. "You sound just like zolya when I started this project. Nothing like that is going to happen...at least I don't think so." I say.

With that for an answer I swear I could see him sweat drop even with all that armor on.

I like when people speak their mind too me. Helps me understand what people think about my antics when they happen.