Y/n asked: “Is your name written in the industrial and commercial registration?”

Beomgyu said: “That's not the case. The industrial and commercial registration is in Lili's father's name. Lili and I are not married yet. Since they invest the most money, it wasn't appropriate to write my name on the paper.”

After speaking, Beomgyu said again: “But her father said that after we get married, he will shift the ownership of the hotel to me.”

Y/n shook her head as she listened, this fool, I don’t know if he has been used!

Lili treated him like a cow, a horse, and as a slave, and asked him to work in the hotel business in the development zone. She went out to cheat, and got together with rich men, and planned to kick him out.

Now the hotel has nothing to do with Beomgyu in the business registration. Once Lili turns her face, he can only go out of the house!

When the time comes, not only will everything be in vain, but his own 100,000 will also vanish!

Thinking of this, she felt even more disgusted with Lili and asked Beomgyu directly: “Why did Lili go out?”

Beomgyu smiled and said: “She, went to the hairdresser, what's wrong?”

Y/n sneered: “Hairdresser? Did she say that?”

“Yes, Indeed!”

“You believe what she said?”

Beomgyu asked in a surprised tone: “Y/n, what do you mean? Just say it already.”

Y/n gave a hum and said: “Then I'll tell you the truth. I saw Lili in a BMW 4s store. She was hugging a man named Zhao Dong, and she kept calling my dear, she might be cuckolded by him.”

“Impossible!” Beomgyu blurted out: “Lili is not that kind of person at all! Could it be you who recognized the wrong person?”

Y/n said confidently: “I can't be mistaken, it was her.”

“I don't believe it!” Beomgyu said coldly: “Y/n, we have a good relationship, but you can't just say bad things about my wife just because we are freinds!”

Y/n said coldly: “Beomgyu, wake up! Your wife is with other men, and that Zhao Dong also promised to buy her BMW x6. Now Lili is going home with him, preparing for the evening. She will break up with you when she comes back! As an old classmate, I advise you to prepare early!”

Without waiting for Beomgyu’s answer, Y/n continued: “You'd better transfer the painting, and keep that painting. So that you still have the capital to make a comeback, but if you don't believe me, then I don't have any method to save you from the trouble coming up ahead.”

Beomgyu was also anxious and said, “Y/n! Don't talk nonsense here! Lili is my fiancee, I know her best, she will never betray me! If you frame her, I will break my relationship with you!”

Y/n frowned and said lightly: “Okay, as a friend, the reminder I should give has been given. If you don't believe me, then I have nothing to do. Good luck!”

After speaking, Y/n hung up the phone directly.

What an idiot who was dazzled by love, She secretly recorded a video and sent him to see it!

At this time, the manager of the BMW store knocked on the window and asked her: “Maam, are you satisfied with this 530?”

Y/n nodded: “It's pretty good. I'll take this one. Get me a new one from the warehouse.”

The manager immediately beamed his eyebrows: “Wait a minute, I will arrange for someone to pick up the car!”

Soon, a black BMW 530 drove over by the salesman stop there. Y/n simply swiped the card to pay and picked up the car, then folded the little e-bike, stuffed it into the trunk, and drove away in a big swing.

 Y/n simply swiped the card to pay and picked up the car, then folded the little e-bike, stuffed it into the trunk, and drove away in a big swing

On the way back, her father-in-law and mother-in-law called, in turn, to ask her if she was back.

When Y/n arrived downstairs, she realized that they were already waiting downstairs.

Seeing Y/n really bought a BMW 530, the old couple smiled excitedly.

The father-in-law went around the BMW several times and exclaimed: “Good car! Good car! I didn't expect that I could still drive a BMW!”

Y/n smiled and said: “Dad, you might be able to drive a Rolls Royce in the future.”

The father-in-law laughed and said: “Then it depends on your ability!”

The mother-in-law was also very happy on the sidelines, and her attitude towards n had also changed a lot.

Father-in-law got in the car for a test drive, and after returning, he said, “The car is really good, and it's comfortable to drive, but the car is too long and not easy to handle.
Y/n, you will be the driver for me this afternoon. I just made an appointment with someone to see things.”

Y/n nodded: “Ok, dad.”

The mother-in-law said with excitement: “When you get back, you will be my driver and take me to have afternoon tea with my friends! Let them also see that I am also picked up by a BMW when I go out!”

“Ok, Mom!”

....................