Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh Mr. Lee we can't take that, I'm more than willing to pay for them" said Inko.

"Hehe it's no problem, they were just sitting in the back collecting dust anyways" said Stan. "Happy birthday Midoriya and remember, no matter how hard things get to always get back up".

"T-thank you Mr. Lee and I will" said Izuku as he gave him a quick bow.

"Haha it's no problem at all, and your always welcome here if you ever wanna talk about those books, I still remember each one of them" said Stan.

"I'll be sure to stop by some time soon Mr Lee" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(11 years later)

Izuku was sitting in his class reading a book on physics trying to find a way to make his his dream project a reality and change the world. As he continued to read he ignored all his classmates that were loudly talking and cheering about something that he could care less about.

As he continued to read he noticed the class suddenly get very quiet before it bursted into laughter. He decided to ignore it thinking that it was probably just them laughing at him.

Izuku was knocked out of his thoughts when a hand slammed into his desk with a explosion. He could only sigh and look up from his book at the angry red eyes of Bakugo.

"What do you want Bakugo?" Said Izuku wanting to get back to his book.

"The teacher said your going to UA you worthless space of human life Deku" said Katsuki.

"Support department, now leave me alone I don't have time to deal with your over inflated ego that you use to compensate for something else" said Izuku.

The entire class was dead silent because this was the first time Izuku ever talked back to Bakugo. But that he also roasted him so hard they weren't sure if the famous recovery Girl could heal that.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF QUIRKLESS FILTH!?!?" Screamed Katsuki.

"Bakugo that's enough I don't want you to ruin your record because Midoriya is being a trouble maker" said the teacher. "Also Midoriya I told you not to read those books in my class".

"I'm a straight A student and It's been proven multiple times that I'm smarter than everyone in this school" said Izuku.

"THAT'S IT PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" Screamed the teacher, mad that he got insulted by someone who's quirkless.

Izuku sighed and grabbed his things and left heading for the principal's office.

After a short walk he arrived at the principals office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" said the principal.

Izuku walked in and the principal was glaring at him. "So I heard that you were insulting Bakugo and trying to start a fight".

"That's funny cause it was the other way around" said Izuku.

"Don't back talk me Midoriya, we can easily make sure you never go to UA which I should do so Bakugo doesn't end up with a bad reputation. For going to school with a quirkless kid" said the Principal.

"And I can easily ruin yours and this entire school at the click of the button" said Izuku letting a smirk cross his face.

"What are you talking about!?" Said the principal in anger.

Izuku pulled out his phone and after a couple seconds of searching he pulled up a video from the school security cameras of his getting beaten up. And to make matters worse for the principal it showed him and a couple of teachers watching and laughing.