Chapter 33: Not Healing

Start from the beginning

"Keep them distracted. And if something  happens to me, tell her how much I love her"

"Tejus! Wait for us. The others are coming now" Caleb exclaims. I dissipate and when I feel I've landed on solid ground, I open my eyes and see I've landed in a corridor. 

"I'm in a corridor. I'm going to send some demon magic directly up so you know where to blow the hole into this place" I send magic up and keep looking around, but I hear nothing and there's no movement anywhere. 

"I see it!" Caleb shouts
BOOM!
I feel the hall rock from the impact.

"I didn't say right now! I'm down here still you dick"

"It was a small explosion so I knew where it was to get in. So you can stop the magic now and come back up here and help. They're all popping up everywhere so I don't think they have a top entrance" Caleb answers.

"No. I'm going for Kylie. You all have it covered up there right? You don't need me and I could use the distraction!" I tell him as I connect to the bond. It appears and goes to the right, so I start following it. 

"Tejus! We asked you to wait for us" Sebastian comments, as I go in and out of doors and corridors. This place is like a fucking maze. 

"And I told you that I wouldn't. Just keep everyone distracted top side why I get her out-" I hear shouting coming from the door. Her energy is leading me through next, so pick the closest door and hurry inside it. 

"-Have to come now? I'm this close to breaking her! Is it her mate's? Have they somehow found us? Or is it some other idiots? Who is it?" I hear a familiar voice say. It's Decan. I have to restrain myself from going out there right now and killing him. I need to save Kylie first though. 

"Sorry, your highness. We don't know as of yet. They keep evading them, so they haven't seen their faces, but they think it is. We're not sure how anyone found us, but there's significant structural damage all over the base. They keep randomly blowing up parts of the ground….. your highness?" I know that voice too. Its fucking Gary, Decans witch. And they've stopped right outside the door I'm hiding behind. 

"Has there been any damage to her oubliette? I can't have her Interrupted or the room damaged! Everything will stop working. I've had it programmed to Introduce new things every few hours for the last 2 days!" Decan fumes.

"No, your highness. That section has not been touched. Along with the control rooms thankfully"
BOOM!
Dust and debris fall from the ceiling. And Decan growls.

"Looks like it's time I put these pretenders in there place and showed them who they are dealing with" 

"If it's them, your highness" 

"Who else would it be! You incompetent-" He cuts out and I wait for a moment.

"Does anyone have eyes on Decan?" I ask them

"None of us know what the dude looks like" Blake snarks.

"Have you found her yet?" Zander growls.

"Not yet, but I'm close"

"Then stop fucking chatting!... and get your arse… closer!" Dravon grits out. Thinking the coast must be clear I walk out of the empty, pitch black room I was hiding in and make my way to Kylie. I've had to take out a few rouges on the way and luckily I've been able to use my mind magic so they didn't alert Decan. Then I come to a bedroom and the bond ends on a bed. His bed. Where the fuck is she!? Then I remember he said her oubliette, which is a secret dungeon with access only through a trapdoor in its ceiling.