[1] The Interview

The next morning Niall woke up on top of Zayn on the couch. He laid his head back onto Zayn's chest giving him an easier access to the digital clock on the cable box.

Niall nearly fell off the couch when he saw that it was almost 9.

"Shit." Niall cursed under his breathe before he slowly got up and gave Zayn a few good morning kisses.

Zayn kissed back before opening his eyes and stretching his arm and placing them behind his neck. "Morning baby."

"Morning Zaynie." Niall said pulling away from Zayn's lips and getting up an stretching.

Zayn literally whined because he couldn't feel Niall's warmth. "Ni."

"Sorry baby, got a solo interview today." Niall said, "and I'm almost late."

"Oh yeah." Zayn said, a smirk forming on his lips which made Niall glare at him.

"Why are you smirking?" Niall asked, kneeling down as he inched closer to Zayn. "What game are you playing at Zayn?"

Zayn laughed and shook his head. "Nothing, I swear!" he said, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Hmm." Niall said easing out the glare he sent to Zayn.

"Wanna save water and share a shower?" Zayn asked cheekily as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"No."

"Why not." Zayn said making his eyes big and twinkly and pouted. This is what Niall liked to call 'sad Bambi'. Zayn looked exactly like Bambi when he made that face.

"Oh no." Niall said and looked away. "Don't give me that look!"

"What look?" Zayn asked innocently making Niall turn around and almost cooed. Almost.

"That one. You know I can't say no to that face!" Niall said wanting nothing more than to kiss those pouty lips. So he did.

"So don't." Zayn said after Niall pulled away.

"Sorry, next time." Niall smiled softly with a shrug before getting walking up the flight stairs and into the bathroom and took a quick five minute shower.

The blond walked out the bathroom and with a towel around his waist. He walked into his shared room and saw Zayn sitting on the edge of their bed.

"Laid out your clothes for you." Zayn smiled pointing at the clothes that sat at the other edge of the bed, "Don't want you to be late for your interview."

"Thanks babe." Niall smiled looking at neatly placed clothes before putting on some black boxer briefs.

Zayn walked up to Niall and slapped his butt and a little squeeze while Niall bent down to pick up the towel he dropped.

"Zayn!" Niall gasped as he got up and softly slapped his chest. Zayn just gave Niall a little wink before he grabbed the towel that Niall held and went to take his own shower.

Zayn came out a few minutes after Niall finished changing into the clothes Zayn placed for him.

"Where you're going to today?" Niall asked as he lightly sprayed cologne onto himself. "Thought you had no plans today."

"I don't, but I'm gonna go to the recording studio to check out the new song." Zayn lied with a shrug, pulling up his own boxers.

"Well." Niall said giving Zayn a small peck on the lips. "I'll see you later." He said as he pulled on the waistband of Zayn's boxers making it snap against his hips.