[2] The Award Show

It was the day of the Teens Choice Award show and Niall was waiting for Zayn downstairs yelling for Zayn to hurry up.

"Zayn, hurry! Imma tell your driver to leave you!" Niall yelled running out of patience.

"Even better, maybe I can ride with you." Zayn said walking the stairs fully dressed and ready to go.

Zayn was wearing a full black suit and his hair was styled back except for one strand that was falling freely over his face. (Basically what he was wearing in Night Changes)

"Wow." Niall said in awe. "You look amazing." He said as he ran his hands through Zayn's hair trying to put the one strand back into place. But it just fell back into Zayn's face.

"It looks better like that anyways." Niall laughed and Zayn just chuckled.

"You look amazing." Zayn said putting emphasis on you and placed a kiss upon Niall's lips.

"You look so much better in my jacket." Zayn mumbled against Niall's lips as he fixed the collar of the leather jacket Niall was wearing. (basically what Niall was wearing at the Brits 2014)

Niall blushed and looked down at his shoes before looking back up to Zayn's face. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"Although, I'm not sure I like this shirt." Zayn said and softly traced Niall's exposed chest hairs. "Shows to much of what's mine." he mumbled before giving Niall's chest a little kiss.

"Zayn." Niall whispered barely audible but Zayn still heard. He pulled back and smile fondly at Niall.

"Let's go shall we?" Zayn asked as Niall nodded.

"We shall. I gotta meet up with the other boys at this hotel." Niall said as Zayn walked towards the door and opened it, signaling Niall out the door.

"I'll see you at the award show." Zayn said with a nod as Niall nodded back and locked the door.

"Yup." Niall said and licked his lips.

"I love you." Zayn said softly with a warm smile.

"I love you too." Niall said giving Zayn one last kiss before they went they're separate ways into separate SUVs.

***

Zayn got to the red carpet entrance before Niall and his boys. Zayn slowly got out of the SUV as soon as his body guard opened it.

As if on cue the fans waiting outside started screaming louder than they already were. "Zayn!" They yelled.

Zayn smiled and waved to the crowd which seem to make them scream louder, if that's even possible.

"Zayn! Zayn!" a perky red headed MTV reporter yelled catching the singers attention.

"Wow, you look- WOW!" The reporter said eyeing Zayn who just laughed it off and said a small Thank You with a nod.

"How are you feeling?" She said as she practically shoved the mic with their logo down Zayn's throat.

"Em, I'm feeling good. I'm pumped to meet other amazing and talented stars." Zayn spoke into the mic.

"So, how do you feel about sitting next to One Direction?" The woman asked raising her eyebrows.

"I didn't know they're was going to be seating arrangements." Zayn said with a shrug, "Cool, I guess?"

"They're wont be awkwardness or drama right?"

"Hopefully not, aha." Zayn laughed.

"Fingers crossed." The reporter said crossing her fingers and looking into the camera before turning back to Zayn.