Suhasini: Oh okay...

She then looked at him. He was in his vest and shorts..

Suhasini: Ooohhh....

His vest accentuated his well built chest and muscles...

Adi: What???

Suhasini: You are suddenly in shorts and vest...

Isn't it winter anymore???

Adi: I suddenly feel hot...

Suhasini: someone call fire station.... I'm burning...

Adi: you are spacing out again...

Suhasini: Nothing nothing....

He came and sat next to her on the bed. He tried to grab one side of the comforter but she held it tightly.

Adi: What happened??? Why are you clutching it??

She whispered something in miniscule voice.

Suhasini: If I let you in tonight, there is no way that I will let you go..

Adi: What???

Suhasini: onnum illa...

She then let him have his part of comforter.

They both were lying down on opposite sides. She turned around suddenly and poked at him.

Suhasini: Adi....

Adi: Hmm...

He turned to face her..

Suhasini: I wanted to ask you something... What did you mean when you said that statement today??

Adi: which statement??

Suhasini: Mathadhe ellam night paathukalam...

He pulled her towards him and hugged her..

Adi: I meant hugging you...

Suhasini: Oh avlo dhaana???

Adi: Vera enna edhir paatha???

Suhasini: adhellam onnum illa... Prerna konjam ennai ottitta inniku...

Adi: Then let's do something.. I don't want to disappoint you...

Suhasini: illa illa... Veandom...

His hands were already under her camisole. She started laughing as his hand tickled her.

Suhasini: Ha ha ha ha ha ha... It's tickling..

His hands reached certain areas of her upper body. She felt a different kind of sensation. Her senses were heightened. Her face evidently showed her feelings. He kissed her then.

He kissed her as she moaned.

Suhasini: I like you....

Adi: Hmmm...

Suhasini: I really do....

Adi: I too...

Your body really feels different this time.. Child birth it seems..

She heard his words but acted like she didn't hear any of them. This was the first time he ever said something connecting her to Suhasini.

Suhasini: Do you not like me anymore??

Adi: I can never do that..

They both were completely out of their minds and went crazy for each other. His hand slowly reached her pajamas. Bells rang in her mind and she stopped his hand.

Adi: What???

Suhasini: Nothing... It's just....

He smiled..

Adi: I understand... No rush... We have all the time...

Suhasini: Do we??? really???

He held her hands seriously this time as they sat up.

Adi: if you believe so... Yes...

Suhasini: how long this time will be???

Adi: Until my last breath...

Suhasini hugged him without words. She believed in him. They were not going to separate anymore. She felt overwhelmed by the love he showered on her.

Adi: What about you??

This might be the most anxious moment of his life. He waited patiently for four years. But this few seconds of wait proved harder for him.

Suhasini: Forever... Even after we breath our last.. I wish to be with you, Adi... I don't know how much you loved that Suhasini.. but I love you more than I could describe. I never found interest in any man.

Your love for that Suhasini moved my heart.. Your care and affection changed my entire life. You stood up for me when no one did. You believed in me when no one did.

I don't know whether you will love me like you love her... But I wish to love you forever...

Adi: I love you, Hasini...

--------

In some office in G country...

A burly guy handed over something to his boss.

Rajeev: What is this??

Guy: Suhasini returned to Z and Sia's arrival is announced to the world...

Rajeev: My years of torment... I'm gonna kill everyone one by one this time... I was waiting for this moment..

Call mother...

Latha answered her phone quickly. This was the first time her son calling her in four years.

Rajeev: Mother.. Don't ask me any questions... I need you to go back to Z and do what I ask you to do...

Latha: Yes. But what is the reason??? Why am I??? And How are you doing??

Rajeev: I'll tell you the reason once you reach Z and Keep your pleasantries with you.

*Author's note: Happy birthday Subraja... Have a great birthday...

Hello folks, chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. pidicha votes and comments please...

Your votes are my boost....😍😍😍😍