The rest all went behind everyone and untied them.

The sounds of sirens were heard, and they were loud, meaning they were close.

"We already took care of it," Mark said, signaling everyone to get out of the van and look from their viewpoint.

The boys relaxed their wrists and hopped out of the van, seeing police cars arrive and apprehend the mayor, with the principal, already in the car.

They were a bit confused, thinking that they were driving for hours when it was only a 10-minute drive away from the festival. The van was hidden from everyone but they could see what was happening.

"Oh." The guys mumbled out, looking at each other.

~~~

Soon after, they all split into little groups, having a small reunion, for the ones who knew each other.

"Happy to see me?" Yugyeom said to Minho, who just brought him into a tight hug. "You don't know how much I did."

Yugyeom hugged him back, seeing Felix from behind Minho. "Did you miss me too?" He said as the two stopped hugging and Minho looked behind him.

Felix chuckled, going to hug Yugyeom who hugged back as well.

"Wait, you guys thought I was dead?" He said breaking off the hug, remembering Minho's words from earlier.

They looked at each other and blinked, laughing, awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah.." Minho trailed off, now thinking of how he was over exaggerating, with Felix nodding his head.

"Actually we thought Kimmy had something to do with it." Felix continued as Yugyeom started laughing.

"Kimmy?" He asked to make sure he heard correctly as to why they would think her. Felix and Minho nodded their heads, a bit confused from his reaction.

"Please! Kimmy is so harmless! You guys really believed all of the rumors about her?" He asked making Felix and Minho look at the ground, feeling embarrassed.

"You guys owe her an apology," Yugyeom said as Minho and Felix nodded their heads, smiling. "I missed you guys." He said hugging the two again, having a group hug this time.

Jisung and Changbin saw the hug from away and smiled at the sight. "I really thought Kimmy had something to do with him," Changbin mumbled as Jisung giggled.

"You guys are bad to assume about Kimmy," Jisung said as Changbin nodded his head agreeing.

The two boys saw Minho and Felix signal them to stand by them.

On the other hand, Chan and Bambam were having a long-awaited hug with each other.

"Why didn't you tell me you were back?" Chan asked as they let go of each other. "I couldn't in order for this plan to work but I really did want to tell you."

Chan smiled hugging him again. "I'm glad you're back." Bambam smiled. "Me too."

"But, what's happened with your life? Tell me." Chan snickered. "I'm sure you already know since you stalked all of us." Bambam laughed, knowing Chan was correct.

"You're the famous Jackson Wang, right? The one that does the iconic parties in our school?" Hyunjin asked approaching him as Seungmin was standing next to him.

Jackson smiled, showing off his teeth as he chuckled. "Yup, that's me." Hyunjin almost fainted from being in front of THE Jackson Wang.

"I respect your parties. I've been to all of them but never met you." Hyunjin said as Seungmin sighed seeing his boyfriend start to fanboy.

"Thank you for going, but I don't think my parties are iconic anymore." He said still smiling as Seungmin tilted his head. "Why's that?"

"After the party Minho, Chan, and you threw, I was knocked off of the top." He said as the two mumbled out an 'oh.' That party was pretty iconic.

"But hey, I'm throwing one after all this blows over soon, feel free to come." He said as the two nodded their heads.

"Sorry to break off the reunion but we have to go," JB said with Mark, Jinyoung, and Youngjae by his side, looking at everyone.

"We can drop you guys off at home. It's late." Jinyoung offered as they all got in the van.

~~~

"Seriously guys, thank you, so much," Chan said as everyone else muttered out thank you's, leaving the van.

"Of course. Stay safe guys." JB said as everyone waved, as they drove away.

They all walked inside Chan's home and immediately laid on the ground and couch.

"So much just happened..." Jeongin mumbled, taking a deep breath. "Crazy to think that we probably would've been sold to someone right now if they didn't save us.." Jisung mumbled as Minho wrapped his arm around him.

The boys all felt their phones blowing up with millions of messages from their parents curious about their whereabouts but they couldn't bring themselves to reach for their phones, still being in shock.

It was silent for a while as everyone were still trying to wrap their heads around what just happened, holding their loved ones, close by them.

"Jackson invited us to a party..." Hyunjin mumbled as everyone glared at him.

"Not the right time for that. Got it." He mumbled looking at the ground, flushing red.

J: Sad to announce but, this story is coming to an end soon :(