But it was not. I could feel Stefan's hot breath send shivers down my spine.

"You are in real trouble." He whispered.

"I told you that I was leaving. I told you everything I felt in the letter. Stefan..." I felt his hand around my waist tighten. His nose on my cheek. I felt dizzy.

"You look hot in my jacket." He whispered. I gasped.

"I need you next to me. I need you to not run away. Please, it is for your safety." He said. I opened my eyes. They drooped again because his scent invaded my lungs. The warmth of his body felt extremely good. I felt the heat right between my legs to my core. Wait! I was liking his touch?! I came to my senses and pushed Stefan away.

"No! You have to tell me why." I breathed out as I looked into his eyes.

"I will explain everything on the way back Diana." Stefan said.

"No. I want an explanation now!" I demanded.

"Diana. Will you please just listen to me once and I will explain everything when we are home. I don't have the energy to talk peacefully right now." He said.

"You never have time to explain things or talk properly. I want an explanation right now or else-" My breath hitched as our fronts touched and he looked down at me with the same dark look. I bit my lip as I looked into his eyes.

"Or else what?" he asked softly.

I kicked his shin and ran in the direction of the city.

"I will run away." I shouted back. He muttered something before he came in behind me again. I ran in a zig zag manner this time that he couldn't catch me. I was lifted off the ground. I yelped. I spoke too soon. I punched his muscular sharp back. Damn! No! Not damn. He is kidnapping you now! Taking you against your will.

"Let me go Black!" I shouted.

"Too late Black!" he said as he opened the car door and strapped me in. He even put the child lock. I huffed as I crossed my arms against my chest.

"You look cute when you pout." Stefan said with a smirk. I hissed at him.

"I hate you." I said.

"You will get your explanation in London." He said as he began driving back to Marble Falls.

"I need to get my stuff." I said.

"Don't worry Blue Bows is packing up." He smirked at me. I gasped.

"How did yo-" he cut me off.

"I have my ways and to be honest you aren't very smart." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

We went to Austin's airport and Stefan gripped my hand tightly as if his hand were my leash and dragged me to the tarmac where we got onto the private plane. The entire flight he was working on the laptop and on calls. I ate the food offered that Stefan asked the flight attendant for because she was busy popping open her buttons and making her skirt ride up and making all these eyes at Stefan. I wanted to laugh at her when he handed me the dinner but, that would be mean and Stefan would no doubt find it amusing and I was mad at him. Are you? The voice asked. Of course I was mad. The way your body reacted to his touch the sparks his fingers made you feel said otherwise as well as your mile a minute heart rate that hasn't reduced because you are in his presence. You wanted to be next to him. You missed him. My eyes widened at that thought. Absolutely not! I did not miss him. But, didn't you hope for him to come after you? Maybe. I did wish for the peaceful relationship we could have. He came for me. Even though, I told him I didn't want to go. Yes you did. His words kept echoing in my head though. 'I need you next to me.' It had his longing and pain I could sense. But, it is not like he has got attached to me that would be impossible. But what about how he said you look hot in his jacket? I looked down at his jacket. It was comfortable and it looked like went with my outfit today is all. Or that you missed him, his cologne. This voice is getting really annoying. Facts sometimes do irritate one. I hate it. But, you like him. My eyes widened. I need sleep. I was becoming delirious. I went to sleep.