5. I want to believe you, Keiji.

Our faces were just inches apart due to us getting more comfortable on the couch.

Akaashi looked deeply into my eyes. He was utterly shocked to have heard my request.

I want to believe him. I don't care what happened between us and what will happen afterwards. I'm tired of overthinking every situation and every possible outcome.

The only thing I care about right now is how the feeling of his lips still linger on mine and how I just want to drown inside those eyes.

Hesitantly Akaashi came closer and put his notebook to the side. He shifted a little to turn his body towards me. With his hand still on my cheek he looked all over my features before asking. "Are you sure? Can I?"

The thought of it really happening was making my heart flutter and my chest tighten.

I whispered a small "yes".

That was all it took to feel those lips on mine again. It didn't start as aggressive as the first time. He kissed me slowly but deeply. We let our tongues sensually play with each other.

The hand on my cheek made it to the nape of my neck and I stared holding onto his shoulders as I shiftet a little towards him as well.

The only thing that could be heard was our kisses. I could feel his welcoming scent and my mind was going blank with the pleasure of simply kissing.

Akaashi raised his other hand and put it on my waist which made me tense at first.

What if he doesn't like how my body feels?

My concerns were put aside as I felt him lightly squeez and pull me more towards him. So does he enjoy this as much as I do right now?

With his grip on my waist I slowly climbed on his lap and straddled him. I've never felt this bold but it felt so natural with Akaashi. I could make my brain shut up with him.

At first his shoulders, which I still held onto, tensed as I sat on his thighs. But after a couple of seconds I felt him smile a little as I straddled him. Now both of his hands were on my waist.

We haven't stopped making out for this whole time, only for a couple of seconds inbetween to catch our breaths.

My fingers made their way from his shoulders to his neck and to his hair. I slightly pulled on his short locks that always seem perfectly unruly.

He grunted lowly which made me want to clench my thighs together. Due to me being on top of him, this resulted in me squeezing his thighs between mine.

As if to answer to my actions Akaashi's hands snaked unter my shirt and his hands squeezed my bare sides. The intensity of feeling his big delicate hands gripping my skin directly was getting to me.

Without my control I let out a little whimper and started to move my body on top of his in the rhythm of our kisses.

With the small, but still noticible, friction between our bodies, I felt myself getting wet.

Our chests were pressed against one another and our crotches were lightly brushing against each other.

As our kisses grew more hungry a couple of grunts and whimpers could be heard between us and Akaashi moved his hands up and down my bare back before moving them from my sides to my thighs.

He gripped them tightly which made me wince in the most delightful way. My hands traveled down to his neck where I squeezed a little causing him to lightly moan.

Before we could continue any further Akaashi pulled away and put his head on my shoulder as we both panted lightly.

Oh god what is happening? Is he regretting it? I knew this wouldn't go well. Why did I climb onto him? He seemed to be enjoying it though... Ugh, I'm so fucking dumb to think he'd like it as much as I did. How embarrassing.