𝟛. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕖𝕥, 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕛𝕚

The week had gone by way too slowly for my liking. Even though I don't have too many classes, the assignments are piling up.

But in the very end my long awaited Friday night came. I already finished all my work for next week and could finally relax.

As I was coming out of my room to look for some snacks I caught Bokuto looking through my food drawer. He was wearing a tight fitting short sleeved button up with a black and white pattern and some jeans beneath.

Why is he so dressed up?

I put my hand on my hip and started tapping with my foot.

Bokuto turned around gasping and fumbling with a bag of chips in his hand. Nervously he tried to hide the bag behind him and stuttered: "Y-y/n... Hi?! How is the bestest roommate in the whole world doing?"

I chuckled and saw his shoulders visibly relax. "You know, Kou, I would share all of my food with you if you just asked me."

He grinned at me. "I know, I needed something quickly to bribe you with. I just forgot to buy your favorite snacks beforehand... BUT I WAS GOING TO REPLACE THE BAG!"

This time I laughed out loud. "Kou, what are you planning to do?"

Bokuto fiddled with the bag in his hand but tried to not brake our eye contact.

"I wanted you to come to the house party my department is throwing... I know you usually don't go that often BUT this one will be one of the greatest and it's my last year at uni... So I thought you'd come with us..." he pouted.

"Is that why you're wearing your best shirt? And who is we?" I questioned still smiling.

Although my smile was wiped off my face when his bedroom door opened and I saw Akaashi stepping out.

He was wearing black dressy pants, a tight white shirt and with a black light jacket on top of it. On anybody else this would look rather plain but with his good looks anything looked straight off a runway. All of his clothes looked custom tailored and with his lean and strong build everything was perfectly in place.

Akaashi looked with his usual blank expression in my direction but quickly averted his eyes away from me and towards Bokuto.

That was quick. Do I look worse than normally today? Ugh, why is he never looking bad...

"Sorry. I didn't want to disturb you. I just wanted to see what took you so long, Bokuto-san"

Before Bokuto could answer I cut him off. "Nope. I am not going to a party..." I looked at Akaashi briefly. "...with him! Thanks for the invitation but I'd rather do all of my assignments again und clean up the whole apartment than spending my night with him."

Akaashi scoffed. "You know I am right here, right?"

"Yeah, I am painfully aware, trust me. I just didn't want to talk to you. What's with all the black clothing? Trying to play a bad boy tonight to trick some first year to hop into bed with you? Maybe the poor girl will inspire you to write something actually good this time?"

With an eyeroll he replied. "Right, 'cause you read so much of my stuff or have the capacity to even judge it. And I wouldn't comment on clothing while wearing an old hoodie and sweatpants."

Now I fully turned his way with a glare. "I don't need to read anything to know it's probably some Riverdale-leveled crap an-"

"OK, ENOUGH!" Bokuto interrupted me. "You guys are like children! I love you both so could you just stop yelling and insulting each other for once!" Bokutos eyes were tightly closed while his eyebrows were forrowed. He was obviously very upset with us.