Naruto went in the elevator still carrying the child he pressed the 4 number on the wall and the elevator took them up to the 4th floor.

As they were waiting the two talked before the elevator door opened they stopped talking and got out of the elevator and went to the 2nd door wich is the playroom.

As they got  in to the room konohamaru hopped off naruto and get somethin from the toys reaviling a remote control car konohamaru then showed it to naruto.

"Naruto-nii-san! Look! It's my new toy car! Wanna play it?" Konohamaru asked to naruto with a hopefull eyes.

Naruto sighed as he can't say no to his younger 'sibling' "alright let's play it" naruto agreed as konohamaru cheered.

They started playing the car as well as the legos the two have fun in the room soon then someone had knocked on the door.

"Come in" narut permitted as the door opened reaviling a maid. "The madam said that it's time for dinner" the maid said as i nodded understandingly.

The maid then closed the door "alright konohamaru let's go to the dinning area now let's stop playing ok?" Naruto said to konohamaru.

The child noded understandingly and they cleaned all the toys and putted were it belongs.

After that they went down to the elevator down to the 1st floor they walked to the dinning area reaviling the two old humans.

The two freeted their elders and went to the kitchen sink to wash their hands to eat after they're done washing they're hands they went to the dinning area and satted to the seat.

The 4 said they're prayers and said "itadakimasu!" In sync and digged in the 4 started to chat  for a bit then the topic went to business wich naruto liked.

They were talking for a while and konohamaru was done eating so he went to grab his plate and putted his plate in the sink he then went upstairs with two maids.

Soon the three followed doing their businesses naruto went to his room and played some music while he drawed.

After he drawed he then read some mangas and manhwas he didn't notice that it was so late until he looked up to his phone to see it was 23:49 pm he closed his phone and went to shower doing his nightly routine after that he went to sleep.

He woke up due to the noises outside he got up and looked outside to see what's going on to see maids changing the curtains butlers ordering the maids to where  to put things and etc.

I blinked and decided to ask someone i asked a butler next to me wich is lucifer.

"Umm..pardon me but what's going on?" Naruto asked the man. "Oh we're having a guest tonight and they will be having dinner with you and the others young master" lucifer explained to naruto.

Naruto's pov.

"Wait guests? Why?" I asked. "I don't know much about it but it's a bussiness dinner between the 2 companies i heared that they will be a collaboration going on with the konoha corp. And the other company." Lucifer explained once again.

"Oh thank you for informing me mr. Lucifer i'll be going back to my room now," i said as lucifer nodded heading back to his work while I went back to my room.

A guest huh...well since i got up unusually early i think i'll be taking a bath. I thought.

As i grabbed a clean towel and undressed myself putting my used clothes to my laundry basket as soon as i did that i wrapped my lower body with the clean towel i grabbed earlier and went inside the bathroom.