Phil is Gone!? Tommy's Missing (Part 3)

Dream's POV

I Searched all day for Tommy, Techno, and Wil, but there was no sign of them anywhere! I kept on looking in the woods that night until I found a little camp in the forest, I saw two guys sleeping in the tents, I relized that it was Wil and Techno. I didnt wake them up because I was more concerned about Tommy, he wasnt at the camp so I had to wait until or if he would come back. After a hour of waiting, I wanted to just leave but thats when I saw Tommy coming back to the camp,

Dream: What are you doing?! Why are you out here! In the WILD!!!

Tommy: Shush Dont wake up Techno He will kill you on sight!

Dream: Why did you leave home???

Tommy: To Find Phil!

I was shocked I didnt know what to say to that. I stood there not saying anything, until Techno woke up I started to run the other way far away from the Camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno's POV

I woke up from hearing someones voice, I got out of the tent and saw someone running really fast in the other direction,

Techno: Who was that?!

Tommy: No one!

I ignored tommy and headed out in the direction where the person like figure was running when I caught up I noticed it was Dream!

Techno: DREAM!😠

Dream: Hi Techno...

Techno: Why are you here!!!

Dream: Because Dan told me that you guys had left home, then Tommy told me why you guys had left home in the first place.

Techno: Who's "Dan"???

Dream: My old freind...

I had no Idea who he was reffering to, but my instinct told me to fight Dream but I had to fight that instinct.

Techno: I have to go but dont come back!!!

With that I left him in the middle of the woods, now I had to deal with Tommy!

Tech: Why did you tell Dream we were looking for Phil!!!

Tom: Because he asked and I didnt know what else to say

Tech: You Could've Lied!

Tom: I dont lie

Tech: Your literally lying right know

Tom: Ok I can lie but I wont lie to Dream

Tech: You lie to that green homeless teletubby every single day dont say you wont lie to him!!

Tom: Ok I know that I do its just I didnt know what to do when he asked and I couldnt think of a lie!

After that I went back to my tent and went to sleep until the next day...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream's POV

I called Dan to tell him that I found them and why they left home,

Dream: Dan I found them

Dan: Really? Where are they?

Dream: There at a old campsite and there all fine

Dan: But why did they run away from there home?

Dream: To find there dad Phil

Dan: Wait Phil left them?!

Dream: Yeah Phil left when they where little...

Dan: Thats Sad, I cant beileve that he left them!

Dream: He left because he was getting to stressed worrying about 3 kids, and having to teach them at the same time as work so he had to leave them.

Dan: Thats so sad...

I kept on talking to Dan until he had to go back to sleep so I left him alone, I went back to the campsite the next day ignoring what Techno had said last night. I had watched them get everythung that they needed for the next day, I was very intrigued about what they were grabing.

Wil: Ok we need to Keep looking for Phil without getting caught!

Tech: He's not here, We need to go to another town!

Tommy: He's here I know it I looked through hundreds of houaes last night, but I forgot that Phil is an excellent builder so we need to look in the most out of place houses in the town!

Wil: Ok we need to look all around Town so follow me!

I started to run behind a tree at lightning speed, I forgot I had powers cause' I never use them but thats a story for another time. I started to follow them all through out the neighbor hood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wilbur's POV

We started to go all over town to find Phil but no matter where we went No sign of Phil anywhere, I didnt want to beleive that Phil had left the house and moved to another town so I just tryed to stay positive about finding Phil.