(13) When The Bullets Ricochet; Final Chapter.

Abel stood surrounded by Hawk and Lamar. He watched them as they began to come closer to him. Abel had his gun ready along with his fists , he didn't want to go down without a fight. Lamar threw a punch; in which it stunned Abel since he was focused on Hawk. Abel titled then swung his arm , his fist hit the bridge of Lamar's nose. But Hawk slowly backed up and began dialing a number. Abel also took notice of the knife handle that stuck out from the waistline of his pants.

Abel was able to get Lamar in a headlock , with his backturned toward hawk , his knuckles continued to punch Lamar's face. Both his face and knuckles dropped with blood. Abel brought his knee up and swiftly jabbed his knee in Lamar's airwave. Lamar gasped for breath and that's when Abel dropped his body on the floor and began to brutally kick him.

Abel was unaware that Hawk had disappeared and that now 3 females were watching him beat Lamar too his death.

" Hey , that's enough ! , " shouted a woman.

Abel turned around to see Kitana , Christian , and an unfamilar face. He looked at Lamar's lifeless body then back up to the three girls. He took a deep breath before questioning her.

"and you are ? , " he stated as he glared at her.

" Leigh. Leigh Morrison "

Abel didn't say a word , he just stared at her , he was trying to take in all of her noticable features. Such as her fair henna complexion , lengthy bronze hair that fell past her shoulders. She had to be no older then twenty-three , and as well at least six foot one. The female was taller then Abel. He also noticed a scar , on her right cheek. It was from the corner of her eye then it trailed down to her chin.

Women with scars..were .. powerful in the eyes of Abel. But Christian and Kitana broke the silence.

" Hey , we gonna get outta here before the cops come?.," they both suggested.

" I am a cop , remember?."

" Where's your badge?," Christian , Kitana , and Leigh questioned.

" Oh , I lost it..," which was part of the truth.

Abel , Leigh , Christian , and Kitana left Lamar's body behind. Abel wasn't sure if he was dead but he hoped this would teach Lamar that he doesn't play around.

" I know where you daughter is , " Leigh whispered into Abel's ear. Abel's heart stopped then stared at her. He didn't know if she was lying or telling the truth. Abel looked at the other two girls then back at Leigh. He moved over to where Kitana and Christian were.

He pulled them both to the side and asked them a couple of questions , while Leigh stood there confused.

" Who is she really ? , " He whispered to both girls.

 " I don't know , We just bumped into her when we were walking," Christian stated.

" She told us , she knows where Scarlett is..," Kitana whispered as well.

" Do you believe that this random woman , knows where my daughter is ?.."

" We don't know Abel , but we need to ask you some serious questions," Christian and Kitana said with a very serious voice.

" Yes?."

" Ennabella. Ennabella Tesfaye. Do you know her?"

" No," He lied.

Both of the girls looked at each other then back at Abel , they both looked at him and stared heavily. Abel moved around a bit as he began to feel uncomfortable from there stares.