(5) Road To Nowhere

( Be on the look out for clues ;3 )

|| Flash back ||

On the morning of Thursday , Septemeber 18, 2013 ,  the New York Drug Enforcement Task Force arrested one member of a major West Bronx drug trafficking operation, Lamar C Taylor.

Over the course of a long-term investigation, surveillance had been conducted in the area of Creston Avenue and 180th Street, a suspected heroin packaging location. On the morning of Thursday , September 18, 2013, Taylor arrived at the location in a Honda Accord and switched over to a parked Chevrolet Venture van. Taylor was then spotted with a large black duffel bag in hand before approaching and entering the van's backseat.

Taylor then proceeded to drive the van in an erratic manner while a man in a mask sat in the backseat making motions toward the cargo area. After parking the van in a Bronx parking garage at 1752 Dorris Avenue, Taylor exited  and started to walk away. He was quickly intercepted by Drug Enforcement Task Force agents.

The keys were still in the ignition when agents approached the van to perform a search. They found the black duffel bag to contain approximately 100,000 glassine envelopes of heroin within four shrink-wrapped bricks. A concealed compartment in the van's cargo area contained another 375,000 glassine envelopes of heroin within fifteen additional shrink-wrapped bricks. The compartment also contained another kilogram of raw heroin.

In all, the street value of the 475,000 glassine envelopes is estimated at $4,750,000. Once processed and packaged for distribution, the raw heroin would have sold for another $250,000. A subsequent search of the residence owned by Lamar C Taylor at 2055  Hampton Road, Apt 2B, also uncovered $5,000 in cash.

Lamar C Taylor charged with Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 1st Degree and Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd Degree.

|| Flashback end||

|| October 5th , 7:00 am ||

Abel began to have extreme dark bags under his eyes , due to the lack of sleep.  But he wasn't giving up.   Abel had carried Lamar's body back to his home; 2 hours away.  But once they were home , Abel stared at Lamar , hoping he would wake up so he could question him.   His prayers were answered. Lamar had began to make movements in which caught Abel's attention.

" Where's my daughter , Lamar?" , He said with a hint of anger.

" I- I don't know , I told you," Lamar lied , again.

"You were the last person who saw my child alive ! " , Abel had raised his voice higher.

Lamar laid on the florid leather couch but he seemed spooked. Just then Lamar's phone began to go off. Abel snatched the phone before Lamar could get it and opened a text message that said Tell the truth or eventually someone will tell it for you. After Abel read the text , his hand clutched the phone aggressively then his eyes shot toward Lamar.  It was as if Abel had caught on to Lamar's lies.  

Abel stared Lamar down fiercely but Lamar wouldn't look up at him.  What does he know?.  Abel crouched down in from of his brother , " You know something. I will find out what it is , and if I find out you had something to do with my daughter's disappearce , I will end your life in a blink of an eye , " with that Abel slammed the door and vanished.

Lamar knew what happened to Scarlett but he refused to tell his brother about the lady who took her down to the man with a Swastika symbol. But why?. It seemed as if there was something hidden behind the motives.

Lamar had sat in the dark; thinking about everything , that was until he received a phone call from an unrecognized number. So he answered it.

" Hello?"