(7) Snitches Get Stitches , Or Tossed In A River

Clues gathered ;

• A shoe

• 2 Notes

• Blackbook

• 2 Voicemails

• 4 Text Messages

• 1 Corpse

|| October 5th , 10:00 Pm ||

Abel was rumaging through one of the New York City graves. He stepped over a plethora of graves and flashed the light in any dark path. He called a close friend to him , Deputy Edwards.

" Hey.."

" Tesfaye , What's up?"

" I have a problem."

" Meet me in the donuts shop in 5"

"Okay"

Hanging up the phone , he stuffed it in his pocket. As he walked , Abel tripped into an open grave. Mumbling to himself , he jumped up and tried to crawl out of the grave. Luckily , he got out. As Abel walked out of the graveyard , sounds of crackling and crunching were heard behind him. He flashed the light around but there was nothing.

He walked down the to corner then pulled the door to Dunkin' Donuts open. Abel spotted Deputy Edwards and sat in front of him. By looking at Abel's appearance one could tell that he looked extremely exhausted.

" What's the problem?"

" I'm being followed."

" Nonsense ," Deputy Edwards replied.

Abel stared at him , " Nonsense ?. My daughter has been kidnapped."

" Did you report it to the police?."

" No. "

" You need too , This is against the law. "

" I don't care , I need to find her."

"Without the police knowing , I'm gonna have to suspend your little search for her. Until you contact someone. "

"Are you serious right now?. I refuse to go to the police. I can find her on my own."

" Tesfaye , you can't do that. So , hand over your gun and badge. If I find out that you are searching , I will have you arrested. "

Abel slammed down his badge and gun. He thought that Edwards would take his side and be able to help him. As he began walking out , he spotted that woman again , she was walking past the store. So he followed her. She walked through the alleyway ,carefully behind her.

The female was a semi dark complexion , straight Bambi brown hair , long legs. Annika?. He thought too himself. As he walked , his foot hit the dumpster which spooked the female.

"W-who's there?" , The female shouted.

" Officer..Tesfaye.."

" Why are you following me?. "

" You resemble my wife ," He said as he began to walk closer. But when those words left his mouth , the female ran so he chased after her. He eventually was able to stop the spooked female.

"Lemme go , they'll kill me if they see I'm talking to a cop ," She spat.

" What's your name?"

" Ambrosia Stalin"

" Who's going to kill you?"

" 2 Romanian men"

" Come with me quickly "

Abel grabbed the female and entered a near by dinner , quickly they sat down.

" Go into detail. "

" 2 Romanian men , 1 has blonde hair , the other had black hair. They are tall mid twenties , both have written Romanian tattoos on there skin. The blonde male has a Swastika tattoo. "

Abel pulled out a notepad that he had in pocket and began writing the information.

" Tell me what the tattoos say "

"The male with the blackish hair's tattoo said Moartea , nr remușcări , tortură "

"What's that mean?"

" Death , No Remorse and Torture"

" The other man?"

"Am vărsat sânge pentru diavol și sacrifice sângele cuiva să-l țină fericit ."

" And that means...?"

"I shed blood for the devil and sacrifice one's blood to keep him happy. "

Abel dropped the pen then looked up at her. He flashback to finding the book about sacrificing the human then back to the pizza man.

" Why would they kill you?"

" Because .. I know about- , " She stopped.

" You know about?"

" I must go , I've said to much"

Abel watched the female leave and stared at the notes in the pad. He sat in the chair and tried to put together pieces of everything but nothing was fitting. He placed his head in his palms. Abel got up and left. Looking at his clock it was 12:00 am and he needed to find the names of these two men.

Abel walked passed a pier surrounded by a body of water , but something floating caught his eye. Ambrosia. Her lifeless body was floating in the murky waters.

Then he received a phone call ,

" Hello"

" Just remember that snitches get stitches...like your wife , " The voice whispered into the phone.

Then the call ended.

(a/n : This is short on purpose ;3 , What do you think ?. Could this be a case of two possible kidnappers? || I'll be working on a longer chapter sometime over the weekend ♥ )