Introduction

Introduction:

One freezing autumn evening, Kwon Ming and her older sister, Kwon Mai, had decided to enjoy a hot cup of cocoa at a local cafe.

They seated themselves at a table that was located second furthest in the cafe. They knew that if they chose to sit at the most furthest table, it would cause suspicion amongst those who would want to know anything and everything concerning their confidential life.

To anyone they both appeared as innocent regular girls, but the truth is that they are both secretly trained assassins working for the most intimidating assassination company known as 'Revengeful Espionage Assassinorum League Headquarters' (R.E.A.L HQ ).

No doubt they are beautiful and powerful. As unbelievable as it may sound, Ming and Mai rarely wore black masks when carrying out there missions in order to conceal their facial profile.

They have been trained to fight and defend since they were able to walk. Barbie dolls, teddy bears and high heels have all been replaced with guns, cars and combat boots. Assassination was the only life they knew.

All missions were to be executed according to the law of the Black Dragons. The Black Dragons was the name given to the higher ranks of R.E.A.L HQ. They were the people with the true power and influence over all the other furtive organisations. No one even knows what they look like or where their true location is.

What makes Ming and Mai different from the rest of the other equally trained assassins; is the fact that the current leader of R.E.A.L HQ, Kwon Ji Yong, is their older brother. Ji Yong's status title is said to be G-Dragon; his position concerning R.E.A.L HQ is the highest rank a person could go up to-even higher than those of the Black Dragons.

Kwon Ji Yong or G-Dragon has been in charge of the Headquarters ever since the official declaration of his father's death which was only seven years ago.

Their mother died way before their father, shortly after the birth of Ming. Her cause of death still remains unknown.

Mai and Ji Yong are the only two out of the three children that is able to remember a fraction of what their mother was/looked like. Due to training and abiding the rules, seeing either of their parents used to be a given miracle because just like them, their parents were assassins too. Ji Yong, Mai and Ming were born to kill: Literally.

The loving affection of a family bond was solely shared between the three children only. Ji Yong, Mai and Ming loved one another above all things. If there was one thing that they all truly shared in depth, it would be the lack of a parent's love. This feeling of no love from the parents only added to their already minus zero compassion.

Neither of them ever felt the need to welcome anyone in their lives; much less in their hearts.

Mai noticed that something was bothering Ming, but Mai didn't bother to enquire Ming about anything. Mai had already become far too familiar with that saddened expression for the past eighteen years.

Ming was a little different from her older siblings; she was the youngest out of the three and she always had little doubts about her life. Her mind was overdriven with what if's? And maybe's... Ming never admitted the fact that she longed for friends, but being an assassin would mean that she would risk endangering their lives as well as her own.

Ming sighed heavily and stared down into her coffee mug which was still hot and steaming.

Mai noticed her younger sister's mood was shifting into a really pensive state. "If this cafe is boring you, then we can always head home if you want to." Mai said slowly with an affectionate voice towards her younger sister but Ming's mind was too preoccupied with other things to worry about.