roadtrip home

Once the vehicle started moving everything was calmer. "So, if I'm correct, you're the onceler, right?" Asuka asked to end the silence.
"Yeah, I am, and I think you're Asuka?" He replied, stuttering at the girls name abit.
"The one and only!"
"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" The onceler questioned out of curiosity.
"Me? Oh haha I'm 14."
"You can speak TWO LANGUAGES AT FOURTEEN!?!?"Y/N called out loudly.
"Wait, REALLY!?! THAT'S AMAZING ASUKA!" Onceler shouted out of shock, very proud of the girl too
"Well I never told you I can also speak japanese too hehe,"
An applause of amazement filled the air, and through it all Asuka was just smug during it all, her arms crossed in a tight not, proud of herself and only herself.
"What else can you guys do!" The onceler exclaimed excitedly, wanting more knowledge on the people with him.
"I can draw, cook pretty well and.." you started, abit hesitant on the last point.
"Hey, you can tell us you know, we won't judge you, promise!" He encouraged, a reassuring grin across is clear, smooth face. His sparkling blue eyes showed the true honesty in his heart.
'How could a man like this lie!' You thought still hesitating at the idea. "Fine, you got me!" You started, laughing as you said it.
"Sometimes when I'm not feeling great I listen to this one singer and cry over their music, and sometimes even sing along," Y/N murmured into a soft crescendo.
"Let's hear some!" Asuka loudly suggested, in an attempt to embarrass Y/N.
"That would be great! So Y/N, you up for it?"
Y/N: WHAT SHOULD I SING?!?
Asuka: Idk HAHAHAHAHA
At that very moment it came to Y/N's mind, "I need lyrics if I'm going to sing anything."
"Oh I can get you one! There is coincidentally a music sheet and lyrics sheet on pink in the night! Onceler you can play right?"
"I sure can, pass it over let me see," Tension on Y/N increased horrifically quick. "I can do this, do you want to sing then?"

"Fine, your lucky your too cute for me to deny you," you sighed

"Excuse me? Did I hear that correctly?" The onceler cooed, his face turning red from the obvious flirting going on.
"Asuka, you did this on purpose didn't you? And did it HAVE to be pink in the night?"
"Yes it did" she flat out explained
"SO YOU KNEW IT WAS A LOVE SONG!" Y/N screamed out loud. "Oh."
"I don't mind, It's just to hear your voice, that's all," he chirped as if it was such a casual thing to sing a love song infront the person you love.
"Ok ok, lyrics Asuka," Y/N reluctantly asked, receiving the song. The onceler had gotten his guitar abit earlier and practiced abit, putting his thumb up when he was ready. "Don't worry, I know you'll be great!" He reasoned Y/N.

"That was great! We should do that again one day!" The onceler shouted with glee, " Y/N! YOU'RE AMAZING!"
"Hey now, I'm not no beyonce," you modestly claim.
"True, your more like Rihanna!" Asuka shouted out, her arms high in the air making a 'v' shape. Your face was pink from embarrassment of so much praise you just covered you face. "You seem to do that alot Y/N, why so?" The onceler questioned.
"Bad habits, y'know?" You called out
Asuka: Omg sheerio moment