Truffula tre

Your walking back home from a long day at work. It was the usual job. Your an fashionista and editor at louis Vuitton. Your boss wasn't happy with your newest dress designs but you didn't mind really. Your salary was plenty for you. Not only that though, everyone always joked around the onceler. It does sound odd, of course but you all were pleasantly surprised when your boss let you all watch the lorax at work so it was quite common to catch a conversation about that. They all loved Ted, because of his voice actor, but you've always hated him, Gabriella Montez was better anyway. The Onceler was so dreamy and gorgeous but you always hid it. During your journey home, a cloaked person came up to Y/N and tapped her back.
"Excuse me, can you spare a moment," a voice called out from under to cloak.
"Oh, hello," you look down at the figure, annoyed.
"Have you ever wanted to save trees?" They say.
You make a loud HUH and started violently shaking around. "HEY! LET GO!" You shout in the concofeny of pleads to be let go. You swing your other fist around, fuming. "I'll push you in this tree if you don't stop!" They shout out. Y/N was so angry she didn't even listen and almost completely pulled of the cloak of the person. "EW! YOU DIRTY RIP OFF ED SHEERAN GINGER RAT SHORT CAT HAIR BALL!!!" You scream. Welp, you've done it now, they push you back first into the tree and surprisingly seep in.

"Ahh god, my head," you moan as you get up from the oddly soft grass meadows. Once you got to your knees you heard a voice echo in your head "hey you! Do you hear me!" As confused as you are you start looking around and notice an odd tree. A truffula tree. "HEY! OVER HERE!" the same voice shouts out. You quickly turn your head to where the voice came from.

ASUKA!!?!? FROM EVANGELION?!?!!

"YOU! YOU GINGER RATTY CRABBY PATTY ED SHEERAN WANNABE!!" you start shouting at her angrily turning reder with every insult you throw at the poor kid. She's still looking down at you, waiting for you to stop. Once y/n slowly calmed down and started at the girl. "What do you want from me.." you question her.
"Listen and take in my very simple instructions,"she starts as she glides around Y/N, "try and make the onceler fall in love with you, he'll stop cutting trees and your world will be better." Y/N looked bewildered.
"DATE THE ONCELER!?!?!REALLY!?!?" She shouts.
"Damn, girlie's a big simp,"

TO BE CONTINUED