The lorax's arrival

While Asuka blabbers on about why she hates shinji and Rei, you both hear a loud noise of wood being cut. The two of you look at each other. "GO SEE WHAT IT IS DUMBO!" Asuka demands before ranting in german. Y/N slaps her annoyed as then runs towards the noise. You now have an angry 14 year old chasing you cursing in german.

"Oh my gosh," you whisper to yourself

"Oh my gosh," you whisper to yourself. You really are in the lorax, and your gonna be going through the whole of the Oncelers youth. The truffula tree comes crashing down to the floor of the abundant forest. Your eyes trail to the barboloot bears looking in horror at the fresh tree stump. Although the sight was horrendously sad, you being the idiot you are whisper "damn, that was kinda..hot." Well not very fortunate for you, the onceler heard you, and is now weirded out

"Nice going, dumb dumb."
.
.
.
.
You forgot about Asuka...
Not only do you now have Asuka breathing down your neck but the onceler has now heard your voice and almost saw you before you crouched behind a Bush. You see him through the cracks of the Bush still looking around then finally stopping, "Must of been in my head," he reassured himself. The onceler then reached for the tree and dragged it to his tent camp house thingy magygi.

Knowing what happens in the movie you wait for one of them dumb fish to slap the tree and summon the lorax with his magic powers. As soon as the fin came in contact with the bark a bolt of lighting struck at the remains of the truffula tree. You saw the bolt hit and almost strike you, shocking you to fall backwards, kinda dumb you didn't expect no harm to happen. Anyway the lorax burst through the stump and looks furious with a hint of sorrow..mostly anger though..

The lorax Carry's out his sweet seminar of laying stones around the tree stump and animals across the area join in, even your so touched and feel like joining in but you have a mission, and soon your eyes are towards the cute onceler harvesting th...

The lorax Carry's out his sweet seminar of laying stones around the tree stump and animals across the area join in, even your so touched and feel like joining in but you have a mission, and soon your eyes are towards the cute onceler harvesting the soft tuffs of the truffula tree shaking his juicy peach in the air like he just don't care. You start to crawl towards him and are soon behind his house tent, making sure he can't see you.

Y/N noticed the lorax approaching the onceler with a stick he took from the floor, and like a professional cricketer, swung at his toosh. "OW! WHO WAS THAT!!" The onceler shouts out. Before he swung his back the lorax climbed ontop of the tree. Y/N starts giggling and even getting closer to the scene. The two get intertwined in an argument about the freshly cut tree. 'Damn, I wish I had some popcorn right now,' you think.
"HEY, RUN IDIOT! THEY'RE GOING TO GO AROUND THE TENT!" Asuka called in Y/N's mind, and she was right as they both paused what they were doing to look at you. "Is this what you ment by magic powers?" Onceler reclaimed confused. He stares down at the lorax waiting for an answer from the ed sheeran peanut.
"NO WAY! that thing, you must be joking," he scolds the onceler whilst you watch. You can just imagine how Asuka would be staring at you in dissatisfaction.

"Everything is simply a shape, a form, an identifier that let's others recognize me as me! But then what am I? My fake self? My true self? What am I? NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!" Y/N ran off dramatically, the onceler was behind you, just wanting to kn...

"Everything is simply a shape, a form, an identifier that let's others recognize me as me! But then what am I? My fake self? My true self? What am I? NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!" Y/N ran off dramatically, the onceler was behind you, just wanting to know who you were. The onceler now had a stronge grip on your shoulder. You let out a Yelp from surprise and you both topple on the floor onceler being ontop of you, panting from the chase. Your face glows a shade of red. The onceler notices the colour of your face and soon his face was red too
.
.
.
.
He realized the position you two were in.

"My gosh, I'm so sorry," he apologised as he got up and helped you up. "So..who are you?" Of course he was gonna ask, why didn't you assumed that! Gosh you felt stupid. "I'm Y/N..uhm," you just got redder every second. It was so awkward between the two of you you were relieved the lorax broke the tension between the two of you. "Oi you! Your not a bunny! You can't just sneak up in people's conversations without getting caught!" He yells jumping up to slap you at intervals. The onceler squinted his round eyes until he called out, "Wait, you look just as cute as a bunny!"

 The onceler squinted his round eyes until he called out, "Wait, you look just as cute as a bunny!"

Asuka: this guy is even worse than Y/N AND SHINJI COMBINED, mabye it will be difficult to do this..

TO BE CONTINUED...