The plot thickens

Welp you two are now on the dry land, luckily. You wake up with A large gasp, suddenly raising yourself. Y/N Suddenly remembered grabbing onto the onceler tightly, and busted out quicker that thunder, "IS THE ONCELER OK?!?"
"Of course he's ok!" The lorax remarks, surprised you'd even dare consider that possibility. Y/N then sees the lorax giving CPR to the unconscious onceler, and even mouth to mouth, yuck. The lorax's attention was now on you in which then he pants, "ok your turn, I'm tired." How could you not hesitate the offer, afterall, you might save the man! "Oh...ok," you murmur getting your arms ready, and then, voila. You hit his chest with a strong force, not giving up at all until in the background you hear, "MOUTH TO MOUTH, NOW!" Your head turns around quickly, "no thanks, you can do it," the lorax looks at you, confused.
"Do it or he dies," he says in a deeper voice.
"FINE!" You blurt out, 'it's the only way you can get out this place anyway..' Y/N thought. Your mouth lowered to the Onceler's soft, mcdonalds french fry lips, your heart beating faster the closer you got, 'it doesn't count as a kiss... right?'

Asuka has entered the chat

No one can see her apart from you, and you thought she was done with you.. apparently not. "How ba-a-a-ad can I be? I'm just doing what comes NATURALLY!" She sing-shouts just before stomping on your head, making your lips hit the onceler's head. Oh well, you got quite the amount of air in his lungs, you could hear him breathe better, though he weren't awake, it was progress. Y/N looked up at Asuka angrily but she just faded away

"Hey! Well done! Not half bad," shouted the lorax whilst clapping his furry ginger hand paws

"Hey! Well done! Not half bad," shouted the lorax whilst clapping his furry ginger hand paws. Y/N still looked down at the onceler, blushing from the previous action preformed. The lorax gets two barboloot bears and uses them as if they're diffibulators. Finally the onceler wakes up, startled by all the people looking at him. "You saved me!" He joyfully screams and hugs the lorax around his string like arms. "Oh, haha, it's no big deal," the lorax stutters, knowing full well what he'd done. "IT IS A BIG DEAL!" the onceler replys, his smile large with happiness, he then turns to Y/N. "Oh yeah, why were you on my bed? I don't remember even inviting you to my cottage," he curiously remarks, still hugging the lorax.

"I thought I could've had a chance of saving you, but I guess I'm better at cpr." The tension was so thick you could cut it with an ikea manual. "You tried to save me?!" The onceler excitedly shouted out "I mean, me! Practically a stranger to you?!" He continued. The onceler gets his left arm and pulls you into a hug with the lorax breathing down your neck.

"Wait a minute how did my bed get in the river?"

"Ha ha," the lorax starts, "I put your bed in the water,"
"Ok, the onceler isn't moses bro," you say kinda annoyed. He drops the lorax and let's go of you about to walk away until the lorax calls out about the consequences of cutting down the trees. "So, we've got a big problem!" The lorax preached at the end of his tree speech. Pipsquick pulled on the bottom of his pyjamas, making a cute face no one could say no to. The onceler had now gotten down on one knee, placed his hand on his chest and pledged he'd never cut down another tree, right after picking up the small barboloot bear. The moon shone on the animals and river, it was dead quiet until the onceler said "let's get to sleep...right after I find my bed," then starts walking off. Y/N caught up to him and put her hand on the onceler's shoulder, making him turn his head. "Is it ok if I can help you find your bed?" You ask him, now waiting for a response. He chuckles, "sure, it'll be easier with two, right?"
"Yeah, haha," you responded.

The two of you had now set off.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Bonus scene:
Asuka: Hey! I helped you save that man! Be grateful
Y/N: YOU MADE ME BITE OF THE TIP OF MY TONGUE! HOW WILL I BE GRATEFUL?
Asuka: don't worry, Movie logic will help you
Y/N: gosh I hate you
Asuka: Same, your just like Shinji ikari, pathetic
Shinji:

Bonus scene: Asuka: Hey! I helped you save that man! Be grateful Y/N: YOU MADE ME BITE OF THE TIP OF MY TONGUE! HOW WILL I BE GRATEFUL?Asuka: don't worry, Movie logic will help youY/N: gosh I hate youAsuka: Same, your just like Shinji ikari, pathe...