The Prelude to the Wedding

Twilight's Pov

"So are you ready to do this", I said while we stand right in front of the big white castle "I just can't wait to see her face", Rainbow Dash said leading me to have a tired look "can you be serious here Dash", I said while looking at her "don't worry hon I would it just I wonder what is she going to do now", she said "let just hope its nothing crazy", I said before I open the door to see a lot of news ponies standing along the halls block by soldiers "you know this is probity our doing", Dash said "I know come on let just fly to the front", I said before we fly over the huge crown of ponies "Celestia has been waiting for you two to come", a pony soldier said before he opens the door to let us through to talk the Queen of the sun.

"So you two finally came and I must ask, what were you two thinking why for any reason will you let your secret be out their" the white tall rainbow mare alicorn said while looking right at the two of us "it part of a deal", Dash said "what deal", she said "this", I said while pulling out the necklace out of my bag and getting on my knees "Twilight will you marry me", I said while I hold the necklace that look the same as her but this time the diamond was rainbow color and holding a blue fleather in it "Yes", she said in a happy voice before she use her magic to put the necklace around her neck "so what do you say now mom", Dash said while she look at the white alicorn left in total shock "I happy for you two but I really don't know what to say or do", she said "you could hold a press conference in Ponyville", Luna said after entering front door to her room "yeah that should work and I will tell them the whole story", Dash said "no I think I need to be the one to do it", Celestia said "you sure about this", I said "yeah Twi this secret have been hold long enough", she said "okay I plan for it to happen on Wednesday", Luna said before we plan for one of the most important royal meetings ever.

Celestia's Pov

"Are you ready for this", Luna said while standing right next to me behind the stage in Ponyvile "I think so", I said in a worry voice "that why I brought her here two Rairty come near", she said before the most bealful white mare came closter to me "thanks Luna", I said "no problem now if you don't mind I going to find Fluttershy you two talk", she said before she left "You know she doesn't always have to give the job of cheering you up to me", Rarity said "she knows but you do such a good job", I said "so what are you going to do", she said "I going to tell them all my secrets and then end with Twlight and Dash's marriage", I said "ok good idea ending it with the good news but are you sure you don't want me to be by your side for the bad news", she said "I will love that a lot, but that mint lead to more questions", I said before I give her a kiss on the lips "but thanks for asking", I said "Welcome the Queen of the sun, Princess Celestia", an announcer pony said "it look like it your time to go so are you sure you ready", she said "yeah I'm ready", I said before I left my somepony as I go on top of the wooden stage.

"My fellow ponies", I said while I stand in front of tons of ponies for the news and other ponies of Ponyvile "in recret news you mint have saw the reveal of Rainbow Dash's horn", I said before Dash join me on the stage to take a seat in the back "Dash how did you get the horn", a news pony said "no question I'll explain everything myshelf", I said which lead the news pony to put down their mics "anyways Dash's horn comes from a royal bloodline my royal blood she is my daughter", I said "what are you saying", a different news pony said "I mean that I have hold Dash as my daugther a secret for years form all you guys and I'm sorry I was told by my mom and dad to keep it a secret and I did in honor of them just so I keep on my work of become queen, and until I heard about their deaths I still wanted to see the baby grow to be happy, and I admit she have become a wonderful lady that I will be happy to call my daughter", I said while not noticing that Dash look like she was crying "so it you ponies all hate me because I lied to you for over twenty years I will totally get if you went me to step down I would totally do that", I said while having a sad face while pony were left in shock "Mom don't please", Dash said "why not I deserve it after doing all of this", I said "you lie but that doesn't mean you not a good ruler plus if you didn't lie I wouldn't be standing here with my best friends and other in ponyvile to even to the fellow pony I know in manehattan", she said "what you saying hon", I said while tears were coming out of my eyes "your lie made me happiest pony I can be, thank you mom", she said before she give me a hug that we hold until a newcaster pony with a camera attached to her "look Celestia I think I stand for everyone here saying that even after your lie you should remain as Queen until you feel good enough to retire", the news pony said "thanks you, but I think it now time for the good news Twlight get up here", I said before the purple pony appear on the stage "of mom what you doing", Dash said "just a little payback", I said in a not loud voice before getting Twlight close to Dash "I like to announce the Marriage of Princess Twlight Sparkle and Princess Rainbow Dash'', I said before I sat in the back to let them enjoy their gory and the cheer of the crowds.

Dash's Pov

"Rarity come on tell me what she is going to look like", I said while the white mare were putting on the final touches to my rainbow and white color wedding gown "I will not you just have to wait and see", Rarity said "don't worry Dash you two look great together in anything", Fluttershy said in her yellow dress "yeah sis just go out their you be fined", Sunset said "you got this don't worry", Applejack said "okay I done here now I gotta go help Twilight a little", Rarity said before she left my tent "hey can you make sure to thrown the bridel in my direction", AJ said while sitting on a bench in the tent "why should you get it", sis said "mostly because of this", she said before she show off a golden becert that go on the hooves and haved AJ on it "AJ is that for real", Shy said "yeah gramsmade it for me I was going to do it at the weeding party when we got some alone time", she said "okay I see your point you can have it but I better get yours in return", sis said "I will allow that", AJ said before music started to play "I guess that my que come on girls let go", I said before I went pass the blue door to see a purple mare looking hell of beautiful with her purple and white wedding gown that make shine better then any rainbow I can make "you look beautiful", I said after walking up to her "you do two", Twi said "Ladies and Gentle ponies I'm here to help us join Princess Twlight Sparkle and my daughter Princess Rainbow Dash in their loveable marriage so Twi will you take Rainbow Dash as your wife for many years to come", Mom said "yes", Twi said while me and her couldn't stop looking at each other "and will you Dash take princess Twilight to be your wife for many years to come", mom said "yes", I said "with that you two you may now kiss to sealed the marriage", mom said "hey Twi they sure are a lot ponyies here", I said while I look at  the crowd seeing my best friends sitting next to my friends of Ponyville along with the poniest that lived out of town and than right next to them was the news ponies "yeah but their only one pony here that I loved", she said before I look at her have a big smile on her face "same here so let give them a awesome day to remember", I said before me and her close our eyes as our lips touch making this day Awesome then ever.

THE END