The Reveal of the Horn

Dash's Pov

"Dash what do you have to tell us", Applejack said while we all walk downstairs to Pinkie's room "look guys I been holding a secret from most of you guys", I said while AppleJack and Pinkie sat on her bed, Twi took a spot on the blue couch, and Rarity and Fluttershy sat on the yellow stairwell "I really didn't mean to I just wanted a new life and I didn't really want the way I was born to affect me so I hid shelf form all of you I sorry I hope in dew time you guys do forgive me", I said "Dash whatever it is I sure it won't change anything", AJ said "I wish that was true", I said before I took off my hat leading to the shock of surprise for some of the ponies in the room "but this will change shelf between our friendship", I said "Dash is that real", AJ said while pointing at my horn "yes", I said "it looks just as beautiful as Celestia said it did", Rarity said while looking at my blue horn that has a rainbow all around it "so you did know", Twi said "yeah but now I seen what it look like I can't wait to make a dress for it", she said "Dash", the pink horse said "yes Pinkie", I said "I kinda knew", she said "wait you did", I said in a surprise voice "it was on total acident I saw you protecting Scootaloo I was going to ask you about it but I didn't want to ruin your guys moment, so I kept it hidden until the day you told me yourshelf", she said while looking about to cry until I put a hoove on her "it okay Pinkie I not mad thanks you for kepping my secret", I said "it was really hard", she said while giving me a hug "I know but it over now and I hope this make you happier", I said before I hand her a gift "Dash is this really the best time for that", Twi said before she saw pinkie rip away the ripping paper as fast as she could "I guess so", she said before in the box was reveal to being a pink bear "I love it", Pinkie said in a really happy voice while giving me a big hug "thank you thank you", she said "no problem I know you lost your last bear plush I hope this it a good way for you to have another", I said "it fantastic thanks you Dash", she said before I return the hug then went to sit next to Twilight "Dash I don't know what to say", AJ said "say anything on your mind", Twi said "you know Dash lying really hurt", AJ said "I know I sorry", I said "for this point on I hope you learn your lesson to not to lie", she said "I know heck maybe I even tried to be the element of honstery 2.0", I said in a joking voice leading AJ to have a tiny laugh "maybe not, but it does make me wonder if it still okay for you to call me your big sister when I have no experiece being a hidden princess", she said "true but the other experience you have of being a good mom and being honest with friend make me happy to call you big sis", I said before me and her hug each other "Thanks you sis", she said "I always be here", I said before I let go of the hug to sit next to Twilight "okay you guys ready for some happy news", I said in a more cheerful voice "wait", AJ said before her Pinkie got into the middle of the colorful room.

AJ's Pov

"Hey girls since we all in the mood of telling secrets", I said in a nervous voice before I was cut off "me and AJ are dating", Pinkie said "wow I so happy for you two", Rarity said "same here", Fluttershy said "as long as you two happy I fine with it", Twi said "thanks girls", I said "Dash", Pinkie said "she already knew about it she saw us kiss on our picnic date", I said "oh okay", Pinkie said before before we went back to sit on the bed "I guess it our turn", Rarity said while grabbing Fluttershy hooves to bring her with her to the center of the room "I guess I will go first I been dating Queen Celestia", Rarity said "well good for you I can't wait to throw a party for you two", Pinkie said "I hope you guys are happy", I said "we are", Rarity said "Shy", she said "IdatingQueenLuna", she said in her usual mumble voice that we all have gotten used to enough that we were all able to tell "ohh more parties in the futures", Pinkie said "I happy for you guys", I said "thanks", Shy said before her and Rarity sat down back on the stairwell "okay it that all", Dash said " I think so", Twi said "great now it our turn to tell good news", Dash said before she and Twi got in the center room on top of the yellow rug.

Twi's Pov

"As you guys know me and Dash have been dating for a while", I said "yeah but what does this have to do with that beautiful necklace around Dash's neck", Rarity said "well that for our marriage we decide to get marry", I said in a happy voice while holding Dash's hoove "great job sis", Fluttershy said "I making the dresses right", Rarity said, "I think me and Twi are fine with that", Dash said "I have a party for you two", Pinkie said "you mint want to hold it back for at least two months we agree than when we will have the wedding", I said "okay I make sure it great", she said "wait why you holding that far back", Aj said "mostly because we kinda busy next month", Dash said "what more important than a wedding", Rarity said "I making a baby for Lyra and Bon Bon", I said "I have my birthday and the wonderbolts shooooooow", Dash said, "I think I know have to tell everyone in Ponyville and the world my secret", she said in a really happy voice before we got told a big plan for the reveal of the century.

Dash's Pov

"I hope this works", I said in a worried voice "come on you got this you been training doing that spell for at least five days", a familiar voice said behind me "I know Twi but I really don't want to miss up this performance", I said "don't worry you won't you be awesome as you always are", she said after she grabs my hooves "thank you", I said "you welcome hon", she said before she gives me a kiss "what that for", I said "just some good luck", she said before the announcer was still going off calling the other member of the wonderbolts "thanks I need it", I said "you got this and I make sure to watch", she said "you better because I going to make it great", I said before I left her "and introducing the new recruit to the team ponyville best flyer Rainbow Dash", he said before I fly in the filed did a 360 and land right on the stage right next to the team "ladies and gentleman that will be the bolts for today and with that I hope you enjoy the show", the horse with a microphone cutie mark said before he left the stage leading us to start our performance with us flying right over the crowd leading all to backflip follow up by us doing 360 starting with our leader Spitfire at front, Soarin second, Fleetfoot third, then me being last "okay stage one done", I said in my head before pony in the cross were holding rings leading each member to go through it then grab it and thrown it at another member to make them roll through well it was falling down "okay stage two done now for the finish", I said before we all let the ring so each of us could do our special move up first was our leader and once she was done it was Soarin's turn and after he was done showing off with pride like he usually does leaving Fleetfoot to go next showing off her leaving me to start flying through the air in the background so I give enough speed "now she done now it my turn", I said before started going fast enough to do a sonic rainboom with a twist this time taking of my hat and adding the rainbow ray spell that lead rainbows around me and stadium which my finance trought me "Awesome", I said while the crowd was left in shock and awe along the other pony watching the show around the world of Equestia.

To Be Continued in the Final chapter