Royal Relationships: Problems and Fixes part 1

Sunset's Pov

"Hey sorry I late I haved to get something to eat", a pink mane alicorn said while I hold Dash's door opens "no you fine come in", I said before me and she sat on the blue coach "thanks for coming I actually happy you came this late I just went it to be between me and you", I said "sure what up", Candance said while looking at me "I have a special somepony", I said "oh and you wondering how your mom will feel", she said "yeah", I said in a nervous voice "Sunset how much do you love this person", she said "I love her a lot she great at magic, she easy to talk to, and fun to hang out with", I said with my cheeks turning pink "then you should know the answer tell your mom how much you care for this lady and I sure she will be on your side", she said while grabbing my hooves "are you sure auntie", I said "I definitely sure it works for me and now if your turn", she said before I give her a hug "thanks I needed that", I said "anytime especially for my favorite niece, but don't tell Dash", she said before I let go of the hug "I won't so are you going to tell me the spell", I said "don't worry I will tell you on your wedding day for right now I just like her name", she said "okay I get you it Starlight Glimmer", I said which kinda lead her to have a shock face "wait the one that took over a city by hershelf", she said "yeap that her it a long story", I said "well I defienty want to hear this", she said before out of nowhere popcorn appear infront of her "you might need a bigger bag then that", I said before I made her bag bigger as I get ready to tell the big stroy.

"It all started five months ago", I said before I grab my journal out of my bag "Mom sent me to Our Town to stop this pony named Starlight Glimmer from rulling over the town", I said "I got there and saw that the ponies was super happy and had the same cutely marks of an equal sign", I said "was their all real", Candance said "nope, but I didn't know that until I met a couple of traders", I said "so what happened to their marks", she said "Starlight took them and I was captured and finally met the fabled villain", I said "and how did she look to your eyes", she said "she looks so beautiful I almost couldn't keep my eyes off of her and I kinda ask her out for a date", I said in a embraces voice, "say what", she said "I made a bet with her we have fun on a date and she releases all the of the town cutie marks", I said "and if you lost", she said "I will join the town in losing my mark and help her rull it", I said "wow so you have to make sure this date went out perfectly",she said "yeah and I happy it did we went to close restarurant to the town talk all night and talk about everything we could think even how she only took the cutie mark because their ruled her childhood", I said "how bad are we talking", she said "let just her only friend got his cutie mark and was immerteluy sent away", I said "wow that kinda of harsh", she said "and that really didn't help the fact that she was a orphan with no home to go to", I said "damm she have a hard life", she said "yeah so I just throught I just haved to be their for her more and more and eventually me and her just fell in love she free the cutie mark and after she ask me out for a second date", I said "that a great story", I said "I know but can you keep a secret", I said "sure what you want", she said "do you mind looking for her parents names at Seaword Shoals", I said "I love to but for right now I think I to need get some sleep", she said after a loud yawn "go use rainbow room she not going to use it tonight", I said "thanks hon", she said before she left and I heard a key going through the door leading to a familiar blue mare to stand outside the cloud house.

"Hey sis if you don't mind I going straight to my room to take a nap", Dash said in a really tired voice and having all tired sighs include red eyes and black stuff under her eyes "I wouldn't do that if I were you", I said after giving in front of the way to her room "sis I just spend the whole day training to and we didn't stop the training when it was raining so tell me a reason why I shouldn't go straight to my room and take a long nap", she said in a tired angry voice leading me to grab the black box out of my bag "because I think Twilight went to talk to you", I said while opening the box to reveal a purple feather in a piece of hole shape like a diamond all it attaches to necklace "oh", she said "now you see", I said while I hand her the box "yeah I think I mint talk to Twilight", she said before she teleported away form me and her big house in the clouds.

Dash's Pov

"Hey", I said while sleeping across for mare and the orange filly in the bed that was hugging the purple one "hey, make sure to keep your voice down", Twi said, "sure what do you want to do about this", I said while holding the black box in front of her "for right now I think this should be my answer", she said before she used her magic and put the necklace around my neck, " before we do anything more I think me and you deserve some time to sleep we can talk about this in the morning", she said "okay Twi I love you", I said while making sure to lay as close as I can to her and the filly "I love you too", she said before me and she enters the world of dreams.

Sunset's Pov

"Hon do you think this is a good idea to do this now", Starlight said while standing next to me looking at the entrance to a familiar castle "don't worry hon I'm sure she will like you", I said while I walk closer to the castle "and if she doesn't", she said "let just say I still make her fine with it", I said before me and her walk into the white and yellow castle.

To Be Continued in ch.8