When Liqing saw Y/n looking down at the phone without saying a word, she laughed even more: “Look at your wife, I'm taunting you, she didn't even dare to speak for you. Hahaha!”

At this moment, Y/n suddenly received a text message from Jiyong: “Ms. The unformation about Liqing has been sent to you.”

Y/n looked at the content of the long text message, then looked at Liqing and her husband Zheng Hao, and asked with a smile: “I have some interesting information, do you want to listen to it?”

Liqing frowned and asked: “What information?”

Y/n said loudly: “Liqing, female, 26 years old, graduated from Wrestvel University.”

“During the freshman year, according to inveatigations, there were no less than a hundred records of the men you slept with, and there were eight different men, including Li Hu, Ma Fei, and Du Xiao.”

Liqing was dumbfounded, her face pale and blurted out: “What are you talking about! Be careful I will sue you for slander!”

Zheng Hao frowned, he was obviously shocked.

Y/n said again: “Oh, this is amazing. You slept with two men a few times. One of these men is called Dong Bin and the other is Dong Phil. These two men seem to be brothers. Are you in 3s0me?”

Liqing shouted in horror: “What are nonsense are you talking about!”

Y/n continued: “Also, During your sophomore year, you were taken care of by president of Shenghua Group at a price of 30,000 per month. You were taken care of for a total of Three years, during which you had four abortions for him. At the Wrestvel Women's and Children's Hospital, the last abortion doctor declared you to be infertile for life.”

While talking, she asked Zheng Hao curiously: “Mr. Zheng, if I guess right, you have no children yet?”

Zheng Hao’s expression suddenly became ugly. He glared at Liqing and asked: “What's the matter?!”

Liqing sweated profusely and said in a panic: “Babe, don't listen to her nonsense. I gave you my first time! You know!”

Y/n smiled and said: “Don't worry, there are more exciting news!”

Liqing pulled Zheng Hao in a panic, and while dragging him away, she said: “Stop talking! Babe, let's go! Ut's too late for dinner!”

Zheng Hao frowned and said to Y/n motionlessly: “What else?”

Y/n smiled and said: “Listen well. After graduating from university Liqing underwent through plastic surgery in the Plastic Surgery Hospital. A month later, she entered the Zheng family company and deliberately got to know the Zheng family by scratching Zheng Hao's Bentley car. Zheng Hao, a young man.”

After speaking, Y/n looked up at Zheng Hao: “Am I right?”

Zheng Hao was dumbfounded.

I know these things and they are all true facts. That is to say, those things before are also true facts?

Liqing was already pale at this time, and her whole body was shaking in panic.

She begged Y/n: “Y/n, I beg you to stop talking, please!”

Y/n sneered and said: “Now you know how to beg me? Sorry, it's late!”

After speaking, she said again: “After knowing Zheng Hao for half a month, she took advantage of a business trip to Haicheng to perform a meniscus repair operation at a plastic surgery hospital in Haicheng. After returning, she officially became the girlfriend of Zheng Hao and got married in half a year.”

Liqing was already sitting on the ground, she didn’t know how Y/n could reveal all her secrets, this was almost shaking her old bottom to her husband!

Zheng Hao was also so angry that his ears smoked, turned his head and glared at Liqing, and yelled: “So you lied to me that it was your first time that night, it was actually your hundreds of thousands of times, right?”

Liqing hurriedly denied: “No,I didn't, Babe, you are my first time!”

Y/n smiled and said: “Don't worry, I can find het medical records when doing the membranr repair. You will know she goes to the hospital to check it.”

Zheng Hao grabbed Liqing’s collar and slapped her hard in the face: “Don't tell the truth yet, do you? After I check it out, I will sweep you out. Your father, your mother, your brother, All move out off my villa, and your brother should stop working in the Zheng's family! I will let your family down the street!”

Liqing suddenly broke down and cried, and knelt on the ground begging for mercy: “Husband, don't be angry, I was wrong. It was all the mistake I made before when I was young and ignorant. Now, I changed my mind to righteousness and lived with you!”

Y/n said at this time: “Don't believe her, after she married you, she had a few breakup shots with the man who took care of her. That breakup shot, the other party also took a video as a memorial. If you want, I can find out the video and send it to you to watch!”

.................