"Lekin tum ne toh Kya style marke ayi yaar…" Wahi palm slapped with Rithwik, looking at Rey. "Ek dam hero ki tarah" Surbhi commented. "Meine toh ek minute ke liye Socha ki Rithwik aaj maar kanewala hai…" Hina sighed. "But Jo bi hai… Rey..." Karan proceeded. "I'm impressed. I'm so impressed to see the love and possessiveness you have for Taani…"

Rey and Taani looked at each other. Rey had promised Taani to keep the thing between them a secret. But accidentally he had slipped it out. But he wasn't sorry for that. He wasn't going to keep quite if something as such happened. And he was delighted that finally it came out in front of everyone. At least he could now have his moments with Taani in front of everyone without thinking about others. Taani felt the same. She was shocked at Rey's reaction but she understood. Also she was somewhat glad that everyone knew about their relationship. She was sick of meeting him concealed from everyone's eye.

"Sorry... Dude…" Rey pouted at Rithwik. "Come on, Buddy… I can understand" Rithwik pulled Rey into a hug. He wasn't angry on him at all. Both chuckled. Rey for once liked Rithwik. He was such a sportive person. Kriya smiled at the duo. She was happy for Taani and Rey. She had never seen Rey being so territorial about anyone. But probably Taani was exceptional in everything.

"Now… this calls for a real celebration…" Vicky clapped. "Yo… yo…" Nil rapped.

"And Taani…" Simmi was the first one to speak l. "Thank you…. Thank you for everything…."

Taani understood and she was glad that everything between the group was sorted. Simmi hugged her. "And I'm sorry, dude…" she broke the hug and apologized without pause. Everyone were still in the same place and listened to them carefully. "Yes, Taani… we are sorry for being rude…" Vicky joined Simmi. "Guys… please aap sab log aise maafi mat mango, mujhse…" Taani didn't carried any hatred towards them. "Galati Kiya hai toh… maafi mangni padega na, Taani…" Bharath yelled from back. "Aaj Tak humne tumse jaise bi baat Kiya hai, Taani. Aaj ke baad aise kabhi nahi hoga… you are part of us, now…" Nil raised his fist to bump with her. And she smiled. She always wished to be their friend knowing they didn't liked her. But today, when they themselves were putting a step towards her friendship, she would no way deny them. She bumped her hand with Nil's. Rey smiled finally relieved at the equation between his friends and Taani. The day couldn't have got any better.

Sharon, Swayam and Rey looked at each other while Neha, Rinni and Amar exchanged looks. They were delighted at the things. Karan, Kriya, surbhi, Hina, Rithwik n Rohan didn't knew the issue and were quite surprised but at the same time they felt joyous.

******

The night wasn't over yet. It was half past midnight and boys gathered near the outskirts of the club area while all the girls huddled in the benches outside the club. Though the night was long, several people partied. Vicky, Nil and Bharath had gone to the bar counters promising the boys to bring only cool drinks while they discussed something very deep.

"Abe Kya Kar Raha hai, Vicky?" Bharath widened his eyes as Vicky secretly poured out a vodka shots in the coco cola which would be served to all the boys of his gang.

"Isko chup Kar na…" Vicky warned not to shout. Nil clapped Bharat's mouth. Bharath wiggled against Nil's hand. He finally let the words in jumble format. "Lekin be… yaha koi Hume dekliya toh kaand ho jayega…"

"Saale…" Vicky was irritated. He knew what he was doing. He and Nil were the pranksters. And when they were in a place such as Goa, one should not miss the night life of boozing. He called out to the servant and asked him to serve the alcohol mixed cool drinks to the boys.

But the server who had drink glasses was called by the other customer and he allowed the drinks plate to the other server pointing at boys. Unfortunately, the other server whose gaze knocked out of the boys and were concentrated on girls sitting and chatting in the chairs. He took the drinks directly to the girls and set out on their table.