[30]

MILESTONE No.1, it's chapter thirty you guys!!!! And it's big kinda. Don't get too excited I might just leave y'all on a cliffhanger, leave a vote, tag a friend in the comments and I might not.

CHAPTER THIRTY:

30: ~Marina's Pov~

Monday morning:

Kiara and I walked into a deserted hallway, literally. The darling girl had brought me to school this morning because Jakob had to leave early for a 6am drill after he secured me a ride.

"Where's everyone?" Kiara asked.

I was about to answer when we heard screaming. It was coming from the basketball court.

"Trouble?"

Kiara sighed and shrugged her bag on tighter, "Let's find out."

We shuttled to the basketball court and sure as hell the whole school was sardined inside it, the red door was open and a bunch of people blocked the way. Kiara held unto my hand and took charge of the situation.

"Out of the way." She ordered and the students dispersed with no objections.

The basketball court was cramped up save the small space in the middle of the court that gave the boy and girl putting up a show some stage.

"Hold on, is that Daneley and Jason?"

I wish I was blind.

What was Jason doing?

Holding a red rose. My subconscious helped me out.

Before I could psychotically respond to myself, my phone buzzed in my hand, I turned and raised the screen to my eye level and saw a notification. Jakob just texted me.

Jakey boy: Where are you?
Me: just arrived.
Jakey boy: Oh I see you, how are you letting this happen?...

Ugh my loyal brother!

You're the best Jakob.

I cherish you in my life everyday, unlike Jason, Jakob was ready to support me in everything, I mean... I just shook my head at the situation when realization hit me.

Me: let him sulk, he's a baby.
Jakey boy: Hold up, what did I miss?
Me: i'll just put it this way: my comeback game is loud.
Jakey boy: okay sis. Be safe and don't kill anyone
Me: :)

"Oh Marie, don't kill anyone." Kiara mused, having caught on my texts with Jakob.

I was about to mutter something to her when the crowd erupted in screams, squeals, gasps, applauds and what not.

Jason kissed Daneley. Before the entire SLake populace.

Why were we created to want the things we can not have? Selfishly wondering.

My eyes burned. This isn't meant to be affecting me. I don't like Jason, right? I mean this wouldn't hurt if he wasn't trying to get to me, at the cost of another girl's feelings. Immature, that's what he was in this situation and it hurt. I guess #marson is down the drain. Rip to the best friendship I ever had.

"Oh Marie," Kiara tried to pull me in her arms but I shrugged her off.

"I'm fine." I gulped and backed up.

My instincts was: Get out of here. So I did just that.

Let's rewind a little, shall we?

~ ~ ~