[01]

The cover above was made by ibby_gal, she's such a lovely soul.

ORDINARY ONE:

~Marina's Pov~

This isn't a cliche highschool story, where the quirky clumsy nerdy girl slips over a banana peel while running through the cafeteria and into the arms of her dream guy; a bad boy who plays basketball or is the quarter back of the school's football team, who happens to be a very decorated player, likes blondes, loves his mom, hates his dad, has a junior sister, drives a nice car and all of that shit you see in movies these days... nahh.

This is Marina Hunter's life, no boys in sight, just good grades, two friends, music, some nostalgic playlist, a cute rabbit, more books and the moonlight, yeah there's no sunshine, really sad... Well spoiler alert, I am Marina Hunter.

Welcome to the story of my life.

I can't believe it's the start of junior year already, like what the hell??? I just literally started middle school. I give up on time.

And let's not even begin to reminisce about my sophomore year, lmfao, yeah when I use that slang I'm actually saying; Laughing My Flat Ass Off.

Yeah I have no ass, no actually I do but not the type highschool boys are generally attracted too, I'm not all thick and curvy but I love my body and you should too.

So anyways, sophomore year wasn't the best, I was literally at my lowest, I didn't talk to no one except my best friend, Jason Kuyper, yeah I know I mentioned earlier that I had two friends, yeah actually the second one is my pet rabbit, I call her Topaz.

A loud clattering sound shook me back to reality.

Speak of the devil...

"Topaz!" I exclaimed in frustration.

Shoving my duvet aside, I climbed out of bed and met with the cute mini lop light brown and cream colored animal that I loved, apparantly she had destroyed her cage in attempts to escape... Again.

I breathed out to calm myself, my Mom has been offering to take the rabbit away but I didn't give in, and as for my Dad, he basically hates animals, so Topaz doesn't leave my room, unless she's with me if not she's a dead bunny.

With topaz cradled in my arms, I strode across my room and admired my morning face in the mirror, I don't mean to brag but I am that girl who looks good in the morning, deal with it!

And no, I don't wear glasses, that's so cliche nerds. I guess that's why people rarely believe I'm good at school, I top my freaking class, and yeah I'm a science student and also a fashion killer.

I was feeling Harry styles this morning so I went ahead and played Watermelon Sugar and increased the volume of my Bluetooth speaker to the highest. I lay Topaz down inside her litter box and went on to arrange her cage, clean it out, change the mat and replace her feeds, some nice pellets and dried shrubs, this animal would make me bankrupt soon.

I had to make everything in my room chew proof else Topaz would have bitten and chewed all my favorite books, yeah I don't offer literature but I do love and read their recommended novels; pride and prejudice, Wuthering heights, castle of Otranto, Othello, I was a fan of old school works, heck a part of my room was a 1990s shrine.