Author's Note

Just a small town girl
tryin' to write a sappy story
she's way in over her head

Hello touch-starved people of Wattpad!

My name is Jane Doe(aka MissMurder88) and I have no idea what I'm doing! This will be sappy, this will be cringey, and you propably going to want to bang your head against the wall when this is all over!

But if you are willing to excuse a grumpy male lead who doesn't know what the fuck he's feeling, a female lead who's on a denial overdose, and a burn that's so slow it will leave you begging for a heater, who knows? Maybe you'll grow to love this story just as much as I do!

Or not. Just as long as you give it a try I'll be happy tbh

Aaaanyway let's get this show on the road! And remember you're the one who clicked on this diaster in the first place ;)

p.s.
just an fyi there isn't any smut in this.
(figured i should give all you horndogs a warning lol. You must come for the feels and the feels only)

p.p.s
also be prepared to see some grammatical mistakes. I am a native english speaker so my english sucks(pls tell me I'm not the only one). Feel free to point out any mistakes!

Alrighty I should probably stop dragging this on. Be sure to like and comment if you enjoy this!

Jane Doe~out