The Apocalypse in London 2

Note: There's going to be more intense scenes. And someone's really about to stop Professor Ratigan.

In Time's Castle, Alice Kingsleigh invited her close friends there from Cruella's mansion.

To the great mouse detective's quick view at them.

He made a simple word over the extras.

Basil frowns: No.

That's surprising...

Cruella, Alice, Jasper, Horace and Arty: No?!

The great mouse detective stares at Miss Kingsleigh.

Basil: We don't need hooligans in our rescue group.

Jasper protests: Hey, no, no! You can't say things like that! Alice brought us to help you here!

The great mouse detective glares at one of Cruella's boys.

Basil: Then do not give me a bother.

Such awkward silence across the whole room.

Arty comments, smiling: Oh...It seems we're not welcome to his tea party...

The great mouse detective looked at Miss Kingsleigh again.

Basil: You got to return them where you found them.

Alice argues: You do not know them.

The great mouse detective argued back.

Basil: I read the Tattletale paper. Jasper and Horace are thieves. Arty has a shop called 2nd Time Around. And this...Cruella woman is a vandal...

John was curious: And what does leave me?

The great mouse detective looked at him.

Basil: You saved a child from a complete narcissist of herself. Who happens to be Cruella's real mother...You let a vandal run the mansion...

John gets firm: I did what was right. I just regret letting that woman take hold on Varian.

Basil: Ah, so he was kidnapped before...

John: The Baroness thought he's a fashion designer. Turns out he's a scientist.

Basil: Like me? And the inventor like Ratigan?!

The woman in her fur coat interrupts them.

Cruella: We're going home!

Alice glanced at her.

Horace declares: Come on. Our boss indicates we're unwanted here.

Jasper glances at the great mouse detective: You can be more polite than less on the judging us as all.

Basil glanced at him back, still disliking deranged people: I don't have a moment to deal with a bunch of freaks like yourself. I have a Ratigan problem in my paws.

Jasper made an unbelievable face: Seriously though?

The great mouse detective walks away.

Basil sounded angry: If any of you get in my way, the only place you'll be forced to go is in jail.

———————————————————————————

Back in Cruella's mansion, Alice returned them there. Of course, she has something to say.

They encountered her.

Alice: I'm not going back to Time's Castle.

She added, feeling awful.