Prologue/Chapter One

A/N: Hi readers! This is my first story I'm posting on wattpad, but not the first fanfiction I've written. This is the prologue and the first chapter sort of together, only 620 words but upcoming chapters are longer. So read this and tell me what you think :)

Fire. Fire everywhere you looked. It had consumed the whole building, and was spreading faster than you could ever imagine. The heat was so intense that you could feel it from at least a quarter mile away. This was no ordinary fire. It was the work of the evil warlock whose name had not been known for centuries. This warlock was burning down this building for a reason, because it held the only five people in the world who could stop him.

These five people were Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis, and this is the story about how they became superheroes.

~fancylinebreak~

One Direction. Just those two words could make girls all over the world scream, faint, burst into tears. Girls would do anything to get near them, and most of them were crazy. But some of them are just in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up getting mixed up in a whole lot of shit. One of these girls was named Annabel Scott.

She had mid-back length black hair with some light brown streaks around her side bangs. Her dark eyes were full of mystery, the black makeup having an evil effect on the pretty face. She stood at an average height, 5’ 6” with heels on, which was most of the time. She wore black skinny jeans, black knee-high boots, and a black fedora. You can obviously tell what her favorite color was. Her naturally tan skin only helped with the dark aura that seemed to hang around her. You see, she had a plan.

Of course, she wasn’t the one to make the plan, she’s just the muscle of this particular operation. If you could call her the muscles. The brains behind it was waiting outside the concert in a suspicious black van. Inside were various screens and buttons and sounds behind the driver’s seat. He wouldn’t normally be using “modern technology” as he called it, but the girl insisted so she could keep in touch with a microphone that was carefully placed on the inside of her black leather jacket collar.

“Okay Sir, I’m at the back entrance,” she whispered into the mic.

“Great, now just go inside and I’ll guide you from there,” he replied.

The man who was speaking to her didn’t have a name, he just told people to call him Sir. Annabel thought he was weird.

The plan was quite simple really, get backstage, find the boys’ dressing room, make sure the poison was in a place where they would be affected by it, get out.

“Okay Sir, I’m backstage now.”

“Okay Annabel, now you’re going to see a big grey pipe above you, follow it for about forty feet and then make the first left that you can,” Sir directed her, “Go down that hallway. Turn right. It’s the third door on the right.”

This is it,thought Annabel,I’m going to kill the most famous boy band in the world.

She knocked on the door first, to make sure no one was home. Once she was sure she was alone, Annabel snuck into the room and shut the door quietly. Three quick bounds forward and there she was at the giant snack table that was set before her. She took the bottle from her jacket pocket and began to distribute the liquid equally to all the food. When she was done she took a look around the dark room.

There was a big wall-to-wall mirror on one side, racks of clothes on the other.

Wow, that’s a lot of hair products,she thought.

She went to go examine them further, maybe even sneak one or two. Or five.

And that’s when she heard the door open.

A/N: Oh and one more thing, would anyone like to fix the cover picture?  I already made one (which I'm quite proud of really) but it's too wide to fit.  Message me if you would like to fix it or make a new one!