'I love you'

'On my count'. The text message Will sent read.

Will jumped out infront of SAR and played the recording he found that controls the robots.It wasn't strong enough so Moreen, Smith and John jumped out. SAR tried to get out to the left then, but Judy, Vejei and Penny jumped out. He tried one more time but Don, Liam and Lizzy jumped out. They were all circling SAR. SAR dropped to his knees. He was getting weak. Just then Will stopped his recording. SAR saw this and got up. He didn't hesitate, so he stabbed Will once more. "Robot knew you were going to go for the same spot." Will said grunting a little but there wasn't any pain nor blood. Everyone was still as they watched SAR slowly back away and a blue light shone all over him. Will let go a deep sigh and watched also.

When the blue lights stopped SAR was gone and standing in the middle was Robot. Everyone went in for a Group hug. "Will, you ok?" John asked. "Y-yeah i'm fine dad, Robot here saved me." Everyone let go and headed to main area of Alpha Centori.

"Hey Penny, how'd you get the robots to help?" Will asked her. "Wans't really much to it, we had to help them, you see all they wanted was love, a place to know where they are wanted." She replied. Will smiled softly and kept on walking.

(One week later)
Everyone worked together to get Alpha Centori back in shape. Even the robots helped.
Every kid and teenager were getting their vitals checked. Will had already got his done and now it was Lizzy's turn. She was in room 206 and was sitting on the bed.
"Hey" Will said knocking on her door. "Hey!" Lizzy said excited to see him. "You look great." Lizzy said with Will standing at the side of the bed with her arms over his shoulder while she sat at the side of it with her feet hanging down.

" Lizzy said with Will standing at the side of the bed with her arms over his shoulder while she sat at the side of it with her feet hanging down

"You look great also, thanks to my jacket." Will said which made the two laugh.

"Ughhh, can we pls have a lazy day today??" She asked pratically begging

"Ughhh, can we pls have a lazy day today??" She asked pratically begging. "Hmmm, let me think about it." He said pecking her lips and sitting in the chair near the bed scrolling through his phone. Liz pouted, "i thought you were supposed to be the best boyfriend ever." Will chuckled and then realized Penny had told him something about when girls are like this. "Baby? Are you on your period?" He asked looking at her. "No!, Maybe! Yes😔." "Ok once your vitals are done we can go to my house, i have candy and other things there already." He said. Liz smiled.

The docter came in and told Liz it was ok. He unhooked her from wires and let her go. The two exited the building and went to the Chariot where Penny and Judy where waiting. Lizzy called her mom and told her she was going by Will and Liza(her mom) gave her the ok.

"Hey love birds ready to roll?" Penny said moving her eyebrows up and down. Judy elbowed her. "Whatttt!!??, it's young lovee!" Penny said getting in the passengers seat. "You don't want me to tell about your first love." Judy said with an evil grin on her face. "Ok, never mind, you are the most loving, caring, generous...." And she went on for the whole ride to the house. "Ok Penny, i get it i'm a great sister, i won't tell your secret." Judy said laughing. When they got to the house Lizzy was holding her stomuch and her head down.
"Liz, you ok?" Judy asked. "Mhm." She replied softly. "She's lying, she doesn't like to worry people, anyways she's on her period." Will said getting out and going around to her door. Penny and Judy looked at each other like 'ohhhh'. "Ok Liz, I'll get you my heating pad i rearly use." Penny said going inside. Judy and Will helped Liz out of the chariot. "It's ok guys, i'm fine." Lizzy said holding onto her stomuch and taking deep breaths. Judy slowly let go of her while Will still held her waist. They walked inside. "Everything's in Will's room. Penny said looking for something to eat in the fridge. "Thanks guys." Lizzy holding onto Will walking to his room. "No problemo future sister in law." Penny said grinning still looking in the fridge. This time Judy snickered with Penny.

When Will and Liz got to his room, Lizzy plopped down on the bed on her stomuch. She groaned. "Hey, wiggle up so we can cuddle." Will said. Lizzy took that literally and wiggled up like a worm. Will plugged in the heating pad a put it on Lizzy's stomuch and she sighed feeling relief. Will got the covers and pulled it over them.
"Better?" Will wispered asked. "Yeah."
"Hey Will, is this our bonding time?"
"Well Yeah, i told you i wanted to spend time with you everysince the year on that planet." Lizzy giggled and moved up a little further to his lips. She kissed him sweetly. Will slowly moved his hands under the cover and placed them on her waist but dangerously close to her cheeks(butt). Lizzy smiled during the kiss feeling where Will's hands where. But none the less they kept on making out.
A little time later they slowed down pulling away from each other. "I love you." Lizzy wispered going down and laying on his chest watching the movie to fall asleep. "I love you to." Will said playing with the ends of her hair.

A/n: Moreen, Grant kelly and John are in space working with robots to rebuild the damaged resolute and other places.