'On my count!'

Now in the ship was, Lizzy, Smith, Will and robot. When they were out back in space Will messaged with so little strength to his parents, 'trust me'.
"Where exactly are we supposed to be going?" Smith asked robot. "Trust, Dr.Smith." he said then going into a stance to control the ship. Robot opened a portal and they ended up on a beautiful planet. "Hey Will look, I think it's robot's home." Lizzy said sniffiling and holding onto Will tight. Will turned his head and looked out as he was on a strecher near the glass window.
Robot Walked out of the Jupiter and the other robots appeared out of caves and from behind rocks.
"He's telling the story on how he met you and his family." Lizzy said. "Now he's asking them to help." Smith added coming from the cockpit and also looking out of the glass. "No,no they're going back in the caves, no." Lizzy said trying to stay strong. Smith rubbed her back trying to sooth the teenage girl. As all of this was happening Will was becoming paler and paler. His eyes were getting a dark purple and he was sweating profoundly. Lizzy got a cloth and dipped it in cold water and placed it on Will's forehead trying to get him to stay awake. Will was fighting with his own life, his visión was getting blury and his heart rate was risky low.
Robot went back into the Jupiter dissapointed. He saw Will laying on the strecher. "Will Robinson." Robot said going closer to him. "H-he's dying Robot, do something!" Lizzy said now crying a little harder. Robot looked at Smith and then looked at the ground, it was almost like he was thinking.
Robot then looked up and went to his stance to control the Jupiter. Smith and Lizzy saw this and took their positions.
Once everyone was buckled in and in their stations Robot opened a portal and they went through.
About 10 minutes of flying they landed infront of where Robot had saved scarecrow, it was like a sacrifice tomb or like a lazareth pit.
Robot got from his stance and went to Will. He picked him up and carried him outside. It was freezing so Liz rapped him in a coat she found on the ship and she and Smith stayed in the Jupiter and watched.

Robot layed Will down in the oval cut out in the ground. Will's heart rate was low, DANGEROUSLY LOW. Robot spread his three fingers out and layed them right where Will's heart is. A blue light shown, it was so bright that Lizzy and Dr. Smith had to look away so they wouldn't be blinded.
After the light went away fully, Liz and Smith looked outside.

Will sat up slowly. He looked around and he remembered the place. He stood up slowly. As he looked down he caught on on what happened quickly. "No,no,no,no!, Robot why did you do that!?" Will said falling on his knees and trying to pick up the ashes. Will was trying to pick up Robot's remains but the wind was too high so it kept blowing away.

When Lizzy and Smith saw Will woken up, "go get him, I'll prepare the med area." Smith said. Lizzy looked at her suspiciously knowing she wasn't the type to keep promises. "Oh come on!, Is it so hard to believe i was a nurse in training!?" Smith pouted. "Yes." Lizzy said opening the Jupiter's door and running to Will.

"Will!, Will!, omg i'm so glad you're ok!" Liz said dropping to her knees and hugging him. "We need to go inside now!" Liz said seeing Will shocked from what Robot did. Will got up and the two ran back to the Jupiter quickly.

When the two were on they buckled in. Smith flown off of the planet Robot took them because she watched where he went. When she got back right by the stars she put the Jupiter in auto pilot and set it on a path to Alpha Centori.

After she set it to auto pilot she went back to the two teenagers. They were quiet from previous events but they were still clinging to each other. "Will, you ok?" Smith asked. "Y-yeah, yeah, I feel fine." Smith wasn't really buying it so she got a stethoscope and listened to his heart beat. "I-it's perfectly fine." She said shocked. "That's the thing, I don't feel weak anymore." Will said moving around his hands and feet. "Ok I'll go back infront to get to Alpha Centori faster, brace yourselves it's going to be one heck of a ride beating these robots." Smith said.

After Smith went back to the cockpit, "soooo." Lizzy said looking at Will. Will knew what she wanted and he grabbed her and pulled her close to him. Lizzy gasped at the sudden movement but didn't pull away from the grip. Will looked down at her since he was obviously taller. "I'm sorry." He said that and before Liz could say anything he attacked her lips. Liz instantly fell into the kiss and this time she asked for entrance for her tongue. Lizzy let tears slowly roll down her face. "O-oh, no,no. Did i do something wrong!?" Will said frantically. "No, no, you're good." Lizzy said laughing a bit and wiping her tears away. "It's hard to have a crush who is literally in the middle of all of the danger." She said looking down at the floor. Will lifted her chin to look at her. "Listen i'm here now, you're mine and i'm yours." Will pecked her on the lips one more time and went to the back of the ship to get something.
When Will left Lizzy stumbled back on the strecher Will was on and just daydreamed. She felt a millon butterflies enter her stomuch. She was holding onto the strecher tightly. "Careful there princess." Will said walking past going to the cockpit grinning. At this Point Lizzy felt like she was going to faint but had to keep it together for when they got back to Alpha Centori.

They got back and there was fire and debre everywhere.
(Time skip to a little later.)

'On my count!'

A/n: i decided to go on with the story line but not so much. Sorry for the wait❣