Fortuna

In the cockpit
"Ok so we need to get this Jupiter flying to get there. There wasn't a problem with the Jupiter, it's just robot had pull almost all of the power from it when you were talking with your parents." Grant said. Judy continued for him knowing what was his idea already, "so we are going to go in the Fortuna."(Grant Kelly's space ship that everyone thought was lost 20 Years ago.) "It's kind of a crazy idea but i'll take the risk." Vejei said. "We all will!" Will said. "Ok so here's what it is....  we first have to get out of here, Robot then takes us to where we left the Fortuna and we head to our parents to stop SAR." Judy said writing away on her clipboard. Everyone around agreed and got back to where they first were. Vejei and Liam told the 97 children and Smith the plan. They all braced themselves for one heck of a ride about to happen in the next few hours.

"This is Judy from the cockpit to Vejei, everyone ready?" "Yeah, we are." He responded.

And just like that they were off. Robot was only going to be in control when they got to the Fortuna but for right now Grant Kelly was in control of getting there.

Grant started the engines once again and this time it didn't fail. They then slowly lifted off of the Groud.

As they got over the clouds warnings came over the intercom, "Warning, astroids ahead please use auto pilot route." We have to turn Grant." Judy said. "You rely to much on mordern day technology." He said still going through the astroids controlling the Jupiter himself. Judy got up quickly and went to open the cabnet with wires and buttons. "Leave it Judy!" Grant said. Judy sighed and pushed the auto-pilot button. The Jupiter automatticly turned taking a different route making everyone in the back bounce up a little.

When they were through the astroids they were free to unbuckle. Grant undid his straps and said, "I'm sorry, I got ahead of myself a little there. That is why you deserve the Seat, Captin Judy." Judy scratched her head shyly and gladed took it. Penny unbuckled and smiled softly at the father daughter moment. Penny took Judy's hand and led her to where the other kids were. "It was successful!" Penny said raising a fist in the air. Everyone laughed and cheered.

Lizzy wasn't seeing Will around so she waited till the laughter and cheering died down to go up to Penny who was talking to Liam and Vejei in the corner. "Hey ummm, Penny you seen Will anywhere?" The three teens grinned at the question. "Yeah he's in the spare room." Penny replied pointing. Lizzy said thanks and headed the direction Penny pointed.

She knocked on the door and slid it open seeing Will thinking about something deeply. "Hey." She said softly. He replied the same words as softly as she did. Will was at the bottom of the bed in the spare room so Lizzy went and sat behind him on her knees and hugged him. She laid her head on his back and Will slowly became at ease. "You ok?" "Yeah just thinking about what's about to go down." He replied, both of them still talking softly.

Lizzy moved her head from resting on his back to his neck. She placed soft kisses on his neck. Will's heart was beeting fast because he was still new to 'dating' but he liked when Lizzy would be affectionate and needy.
Will turned and lifted her up and then turned back to the position he was once in but only with Liz straddling his lap this time. "You know?, I really want all of this chaos with SAR to end quickly so we could get back to Alpha Centori with our parents and so I could spend time with you." Will said sighing laying his head on Lizzy's shoulder. Liz cupped his soft pale cheeks rubbing her thumbs in a circle. She then lifted his head and kissed him. Will gladed returned the kiss. He pulled her closer to her and was now holding her waist tighter. 30 seconds later Lizzy pulled away for air. She smiled blushing profoundly. They went in for another kiss and it was even longer. Will holding his head back while Liz kissed him tenderly, they even added a little tongue but because they were still new to relationships they didn't push it so far.

They were still in the current position when they heard a knock. The two quickly seperated and sat next to each other like nothing hadn't happen. "You two were in here quite long." Penny said reveling herself, Liam and Vejei at the door. Will and Lizzy blushed and turned in embarrisment. "Awww, don't be embarrised it's young love." Penny said smerking. "Anyways we came here to tell you guys we're here, so get your bags." Liam said who then turned around and snickered followed by Vejei and Penny.

Will sighed and held out his hand for Lizzy. She gladly took it and followed behind him.

Everyone had got their bags from the Jupiter and headed through the tube that was hooked onto the Fortuna and the Jupiter. They were all in thier space suits while walking through the tube to the Fortuna. Once everyone was on the Fortuna Judy hooked up the Jupiter to automatically be infront of the Fortuna.

And they were off.

A/n: Will post part 2 to this either tonight or tomorrow, so look out for it.