SAR

Back where the parents were.
"How long until SAR gets here?" Moreen asked scrammbling like all the other parents. "T-50 minutes one of the passengers working with the computer responded. "Alright i think I have an idea, everyone meet in the main area." Moreen added.

(Can't really remember what the plan was in the episode.)

They got to work burning things, hammering, breaking any form or trace of everything that they would of done on the robots and other places. 20 minutes left and they were done, Moreen held onto Penny's book because it was the only thing to remember her by. "Uhhhh, Moreen, guys I think you should see this!!" The captain in the cockpit said. Everyone came rushing to see. "No,no,no,no! The're not supposed to be here! Moreen said. She went to the incoms. "Judy turn around you guys are not supposed to be here." "Oh yes we are!" Grant Kelly answered. When everyone heard that voice they turned to look outside again. "I-it's imposible." One of the other parents said. "It's the Fortuna!" The captain said. The parents now slowed their breathing catching on that the Jupiter was a distraction.

The Fortuna then stopped where the other Jupiters where. The kids got their bags and walked to the entrance quickly to meet their parents.

To Liz and Will Rq/
"Ready? Will asked the nervous, shaking Liz. "Mhm." She replied forcing a smile.  Will moved in for a kiss and placed a small reasuring kiss on her lips. Lizzy seemed to loosen up a bit. "Will, something bad is going to happen, l-let me stay with you please. A-aren't you scared.? Will hugged Lizzy tightly. "Who says I'm not scared, listen Liz you have to go with your family." Will said wiping the tears that were rolling down her cheeks. Liz released one last Shaky breath and noded. She kissed Will one more time afraid it would be the last. "I'll be fine Liz now let's go."

The Doors had open and kids were running to their families and hugging them tightly.

Penny and Judy ran to their parents and let loose little tears. Moreen saw Grant and hugged him, "good to see you Grant." After the tears, "hey where's Will?" John asked. Right here. Will joined the family group hug. "Ok everyone robot will take us to Alpha Centori." Moreen shouted for everyone to hear. They all said a quick ok and headed to thier Jupiters they were assigned to or partnered with.

Will and Liz noded their heads while looking each other straight in the eyes. John noticed this and decided he was going to ask one of his daughters when everything was over.

While everyone was getting on their Jupiters, SAR realized that the other Jupiter the kids sent was a distraction and sent reinforcements. When the reinforcemmets got over the station everyone was now rushing to get into the Jupiters.

Everyone was then in. The Robinsons plus Don, Smith and robot were in Jupiter 2. Will then remembered something. The sound he recorded from the planet with the cave controls the robots. He stood and ran to the airlock and put it over the speaker. Two ships crashed together. "Come on Will!" Penny shouted. Will ran back to Jupiter 2 and Buckled in as fast as he could.

"Robot take all of us to Alpha Centori!" Robot was opening a black hole going there. As the last 5 Jupiters went in Moreen saw an alian ship coming towards them through the hole. "Robot let them go and take Jupiter 2 anywhere else!" She shouted. Robot change the course quickly. The alian space ship that was behind them went through the hole as well. The two ships seperated. The alian ship crashed somewhere on the unknown planet, while the Jupiter was still going down. "We need to eject on my count." John shouted. They all did except for Judy and Moreen. They looked at each other. "it's stuck." They said at the same time.

Back with the other crew members.
They all cheered and shed tears of joy.

"Uhhhh, guys we're missing one Jupiter,(long pause and gulp.) it's Jupiter 2." Vejei said over the coms to the other Jupiters.