Contact

A/n: kelly Grant and Smith are still here. I forgot to add  Will, Penny and Smith went in the cave and found their parents location, so changing up a bit. Hope you like it!

Morning came and children were loading onto the jupiter. "Smith, gunna need you to help out today." Judy said to her. "No problem-o." She replied taking the clipboard from Judy. Judy glared intensly at her and walked to the cockpit where her bio father was.

Will had finished help the younger kids get onto the Jupiter. He then looked at Lizzy nodding his head slightly and she did the same. "Judy we're all good back here!" Will shouted toward the cockpit where Penny and Judy were. She shouted back a simple ok and strapped in. Penny did the same. "Ready?" Grant Kelly asked. "Ready." The two girls said.

Grant turned on the engines.

Red lights started flashing and warning sounds came over the intercom. "Warning, warning." The machine said. "No, no,no,no,no, that's not supposed to do that¡" Judy said scrammbling to get to buttons everywhere. Will hurridly walked to the cockpit, then all of a sudden everything stopped and went quiet. "Help, Will Ribinson. Help, family." Robot said from the other room in the Jupiter. "Yeah I know robo-." Will's eyes widened. "Judy, Penny!" The two girls came rushing in along with Grant. "Woah." The 97 children plus 2 adults said.

Robot's middle part of his body known to be the abdomine was glowing blue.

Back where The Robinson parents are on Jupiter.

"Well if you buried SAR here, where the hell is he." John said. "John, Don, come back to the chariot now!." Moreen commanded. They were already on their way since SAR wasn't where Moreen buried his body parts.

Don And John  got back to the chariot in no time. While they were heading back to the Jupiter, "He must have gotton out." John said flipping though Moreen's memory book. "Yeah no shit Sherlock." Don replied rolling his eyes. "If he's out there it's only one thing he's after. Moreen said worridly driving. Don and John soon caught on and looked at each other with wide eyes.

When they got back to the Jupiter, they heard metal clanging together. "You guys hear that?" Moreen said walking around in circles tracing the sound. John put a finger to his mouth to signal the others to be quiet. "I'll go and look." He wispered. Don and Moreen noded and walked carefully and quietly behind him. John climbed the ladder and peeped up. He quickly ducked when the figure looked his way but didn't see him. John came back down and told the other 2 to follow him. When they got in a safe córner John said, "it's a robot, he has red lights and he looks like he's looking for something. If we want to get to the Alpha Centori it's our only hope." "And if he doesn't want to help us?" Don asked. "We'll force him!" John said holding up a buzzer. Moreen and Don noded and went into their places.

"That's it, this way, right here, Keep coming." Moreen said backing away from the robot who was walking towards her. As John was about to taze him and Moreen stoped and so did the robot. "John stop! Wait a minute somethings wrong!" Moreen shouted. "Mom?!, mom is that you?!" Penny said through the robots  connection. "Penny? Omg baby are you ok?" "Yeah yeah we're fine." "Is that Penny?" John came next to Moreen. "Yeah yeah it is, I-i think this is scarecrow." "Scarecrow?" Don asked looking at the robot infront of him. "Help, family." Scarecrow said.

"Listen Penny, is everyone there?" Moreen asked. "Yeah." She replied.
"Ok listen guys, SAR is back and wants something to do with Will, don't come to us go straight to Alpha C-cent-tori." She started to breakout. "Mum i can't hear you properly. Mom!?" Penny shouted.

From there all connection was lost. "Just great!" Will said rubbing his temple. "You heard her guys we can't go to them we have to go straight to Alpha Centori." Judy told everyone. "But what if we want to go? They're already in danger and SAR is twice as dangerous, we took the engine and now he wants it, so why don't we go to save our parents and fight SAR." A young 8 Year old boy named Noah said. "He's right, Robot can also help fight off SAR." Will added.
"There's also a way to get there and I have the perfect plan." Grant Kelly added. Judy sighed, "all those in fovour to rescue our parents?"   Everyone raised their hands one by one.
"Alright, Will, Penny, Liam, Vejei and Kelly meet in the cockpit, the rest of you stay here." Judy said walking.