"hola!"

"Where is he?" Moreen asked looking up at the sky. "It's good he's not here yet we need to be prepared and get gear.

30 minutes later

"Warning unarthourized ship detected!" The machine said. "Moreen!!We need that force field!" The comander of Alpha Centori said to Moreen over the coms. "It's coming, one more word!" She replied.

"We need to get all of the children out of here!" John said walking into the giant computer lab. "Agreed!" The comander said walking briskly with John. "All units get chariots ready and get all children/teens on those chariots.!" The comander said. "Copy!" A man voice said.

"Got them!" Moreen shouted. She and Grant Kelly ran back to the lab to play the words they recorded to open the force field.

"Come on kids, we need to go!" A nurse said with a nurses bag a backpack to plug wires into. Lizzy and Will shot up. "Where?" Lizzy asked. "We need to get all kids to the safe zone so move quickly." The nurse said. "No,no,no,no,no, I-i can't leave my parents again we got here 3 days ago, w-we cant go ye-." Liz was on the verge of bursting into tears when Will grabbed her hand. "Come on we need to go. As much as I want to help we need to go now Lizzy!" He said seriously. Liz wipped tears that were flowing down from her cheeks, took a deep breath and held Will's hand and followed the docter to the chariots. When they were outside, Liz saw multiple kids and teens crying as the same reason as her. She  squezzed Will's hand tightly and clung to him. "No please let me stay with them.!" She said softly crying into his shoulder. Will grunted at the sudden impact. He held her head up and kissed her lips letting 1 or 2 tears flow down his cheeks knowing they would have to seperate. "I love you, so, so much but right now we have to help little ones and fight." He said into her ears softly. She noded and wiped his tears and hers. "I love you to." She said planting one more kiss on his lips and going to the chariot she was assigned to. Will sighed heavely and walked with the nurse to the chariot he was assigned to.

"Warning unarthorized object detected."  The machine said. "Aren't they supposed to turn around?" Grant asked. "No,no,no he's supposed to....but he's trying to get through the force field!! It's not going fast enough! The kids!" Moreen said panicking.

SAR wasn't giving up. He wanted Will dead! He didn't care who he harmed. He wanted Will Robinson dead.
SAR brought back up. He was trying to get through the cracks in the force field. It was kind of succssful but the ship went 'KABOOM'. It crashed some yards away from the 100+ chariots the kids were in. Everyone started to get out running and screaming. They helped younger children out and ran with them behind rocks and trying to find hiding spaces.

Will was still recovering. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got his bynoculars. He saw a lot of robots, and the robots engine. The nurse said she was coming back for him but he knew that wasn't true. So he ripped his IV out. "Ahhhh!" He muffled from the pain.

Penny unbuckled and looked outside to see a lot of robots. She unbuckled the little girl that was riding with her, Vejei, Liam, and 2 other people. The rest got out and ran back towards Alpha Centori since they weren't that far up in the line of the chariots. "Penny! Penny!" Lizzy came up to her crying. "Omg Liz! You ok?! Your foot!" "It's fine, we need to find Will!" She said wiping her tears. "Ok come on!" Penny said grabbing her hand and sprinting towards the robots and not back to Alpha Centori. Lizzy ignored the pain of her bleeding foot that had a deep cut, which was affecting her balance but she remembered Will's words.
Penny spotted a robot and pulled Lizzy and her behind a big rock and covered her and Lizzy's mouth. She realized that Lizzy was dangerously shaking and her face was wet from tears. Once the robot passed they got up. Penny hugged Lizzy and soothed her. "It's ok, it's gunna be alright." Penny said while hugging her. Liz let out a deep breath she didn't know she was holding and looked up at Penny. "Thank you." She said to Penny. Penny noded and smiled and they began to head to Will's chariot once again.

"We need to prepare for attack!" The comander shouted. Moreen knew a lot of people would get hurt but it was the only alternative. So they got wepons ready.

"Will, i see him!" Lizzy said running to Will. Penny ran behind her. "Will, you're not supposed to be in this state!" Penny said worridly. "I'm fine, i can manage!" He replied. "Listen Penny you need to keep the engine away from them." Will said holding onto Lizzy and his stomuch. M-me?! I can't d-." "Yes you can I believe in you, we all do." Lizzy said holding onto Will. Penny sighed, "ok, Liz, stay with Will and keep him safe." Liz noded and watched Penny jog off.

5 minutes later Will was getting worse by the minute. But Jupiter 2 came and robot stepped out. "Will Robinson." He said taking Will from Lizzy's arms. "Wait if you're here...who's flying the ship. "Hola." Smith said Rolling her eyes and taking off.

A/n:getting Lazy and I'm just going to skip the fighting part and will make a last paragraph ending for this book and will pot it probably saturday/sunday/monday.❣